Our soldiers are Losers

16 minutes ago, squirrelwhisperer said:

@left field I understand not likening Trump, or even hating him, if that’s your prerogative. I hated Obama, still do. But seriously, Do you really think Kamal will be a better choice? Biden will only last a few months, that’s what they are counting on. So do you really think that Kamala will make this country better after how she has promised to make it worse? 

Like him or hate him, Trump is the best (only) choice for the country, as a whole. 

He said "anyone but Trump". Why would he lie ?  

Guys,seriously,what are you so afraid of? If an asshat like trump who clearly doesnt give a f@#k about the law can only do this much damage,how much could Kamala do? That is if she ever was to replace Biden ? You guys swallow the fox bullshit like it is the truth. Biden is only a few years older than Trump. Trump is a the top of his game and Biden demented? Give me a break.

I like anyone for president who promotes growth in the country besides just economic growth and unifies people instead if dividing them. We got bigger fish to fry than being scared of gun right changes and abortion. This planet will go to shit fast if we dont change things drastically. If we keep our heads in the sand our asses will burn.

• Like 1

11 hours ago, BowmanMike said:

Guys,seriously,what are you so afraid of? If an asshat like trump who clearly doesnt give a f@#k about the law can only do this much damage,how much could Kamala do? That is if she ever was to replace Biden ? You guys swallow the fox bullshit like it is the truth. Biden is only a few years older than Trump. Trump is a the top of his game and Biden demented? Give me a break.

I like anyone for president who promotes growth in the country besides just economic growth and unifies people instead if dividing them. We got bigger fish to fry than being scared of gun right changes and abortion. This planet will go to shit fast if we dont change things drastically. If we keep our heads in the sand our asses will burn.

Sounds like your already pretty well fried.   

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

5 hours ago, BowmanMike said:

Guys,seriously,what are you so afraid of? If an asshat like trump who clearly doesnt give a fuuck about the law can only do this much damage,how much could Kamala do? That is if she ever was to replace Biden ? You guys swallow the fox bullshit like it is the truth. Biden is only a few years older than Trump. Trump is a the top of his game and Biden demented? Give me a break.

It is obvious you are very passionate about the climate change or global warming or whatever they are calling it these days. I can respect that. If that is your reason for supporting Biden then that is the candidate for you.

IMO, we need clean air and clean water. We should be recycling even more than we do.. etc. I don't think anyone on here would disagree with that. But I am still not on this climate change train. I don't see how the facts support it. I can't remember the exact facts last time I looked into it but the earth warmed like .4 degrees in the last 20 years or something like that. The earth has gone in cycles for millions of years. Was it global warming when the earth was way warmer when the dinosaurs roamed? Was it global cooling when we had an ice age? The last thing this country needs is a crazy green deal, where we will be the only country that follows it, it makes Us even less competitive in a global market while countries like India and China become industrial machines. 

I don't really know all the facts on that and it honestly isn't at the top of my priority list.. What I do know is that if it is only the USA making changes, it isn't going to do much for the global environment but it is going to put us way behind the 8 ball compared to everyone else. And at this moment, it is imperative that we become more competitive, not less.

I am much more concerned about being able to keep my job another 15-20 years, having my daughter get a good paying job and having a robust economy than I am about the polar ice caps melting.

Edited by ApexerER
  • Like 3

4 hours ago, ApexerER said:

It is obvious you are very passionate about the climate change or global warming or whatever they are calling it these days. I can respect that. If that is your reason for supporting Biden then that is the candidate for you.

IMO, we need clean air and clean water. We should be recycling even more than we do.. etc. I don't think anyone on here would disagree with that. But I am still not on this climate change train. I don't see how the facts support it. I can't remember the exact facts last time I looked into it but the earth warmed like .4 degrees in the last 20 years or something like that. The earth has gone in cycles for millions of years. Was it global warming when the earth was way warmer when the dinosaurs roamed? Was it global cooling when we had an ice age? The last thing this country needs is a crazy green deal, where we will be the only country that follows it, it makes Us even less competitive in a global market while countries like India and China become industrial machines. 

I don't really know all the facts on that and it honestly isn't at the top of my priority list.. What I do know is that if it is only the USA making changes, it isn't going to do much for the global environment but it is going to put us way behind the 8 ball compared to everyone else. And at this moment, it is imperative that we become more competitive, not less.

I am much more concerned about being able to keep my job another 15-20 years, having my daughter get a good paying job and having a robust economy than I am about the polar ice caps melting.

And that is exactly why not much meaningful progress has been made. Everyone is concerned about their little day to day. If you think the word is still out on climate change I dont know how to have a discussion. 

Just jave a look around. The hottest years on the world have been all in the last ten years. The record breaking wildfires are a result of changing patterns. The hurricanes breaking records. If we wait to make meanigful change muchblonger it will be too late. Natures systems are very tolerant of being messed with up to a point,and almost all scientist agree that we are approaching the point of no return fast. 

Once things get really bad this pandemic will seem tame,my guess the next 20 years will be enough to proove that to everyone.

I dont understand why people are afraid to shift priorities,there are enormous economic possibilities in making the world sustainable. We have the knowledge but not the will. It's too bad,since the climate crisis will affect everyone,rich or poor,republican or democrat,white or brown. 

Thinking about this makes me happy i dont have children because they would be affected for so much more of their life than I will be. That is actually a big reason I dont have kids.

World population is another,which also is an enormous challenge in its own right.

Ok,one cant dwell on this or I would want to bury my head in the hot sand too,so i choose to focus on hunting!

36 minutes ago, BowmanMike said:

And that is exactly why not much meaningful progress has been made. Everyone is concerned about their little day to day. If you think the word is still out on climate change I dont know how to have a discussion. 

Just jave a look around. The hottest years on the world have been all in the last ten years. The record breaking wildfires are a result of changing patterns. The hurricanes breaking records. If we wait to make meanigful change muchblonger it will be too late. Natures systems are very tolerant of being messed with up to a point,and almost all scientist agree that we are approaching the point of no return fast. 

Once things get really bad this pandemic will seem tame,my guess the next 20 years will be enough to proove that to everyone.

I dont understand why people are afraid to shift priorities,there are enormous economic possibilities in making the world sustainable. We have the knowledge but not the will. It's too bad,since the climate crisis will affect everyone,rich or poor,republican or democrat,white or brown. 

Thinking about this makes me happy i dont have children because they would be affected for so much more of their life than I will be. That is actually a big reason I dont have kids.

World population is another,which also is an enormous challenge in its own right.

Ok,one cant dwell on this or I would want to bury my head in the hot sand too,so i choose to focus on hunting!

I can only see Biden plan on climate change is to send manufacturing back to China which has looser environmental regulations then the USA which will not be good for the climate or the economy. Trump has brought back factory jobs that Obama and biden said were never coming back to the USA and we would be buying these same goods from hyper polluting China. Am I missing something in Biden’s plan to stop China from pulluting as they pollute more than any national they have stopped purchasing raw recycled materials which asli caused the recycle bins to be dumped right into the landfill. Not sure voting for a guy that says this is a major issue but has done nothing about it or the guy that denies it and has done more about it. What am I missing besides Biden’s believing the extreme “green new deal is the framework for meeting the climate challenges” to secure votes but has a terrible environmental report card over the last 47 years. Please help me see your thinking on Biden’s climate change record and plan as this is one thing that could sway voters in my family but I just am not seeing it.

There is lots of good in global warming and melting polar ice caps. I like not needing to waste money on expensive, heavy, high-maintenance, fuel-wasting 4 wheel drive vehicles to deal with deep snow.  High water levels help me get over shoals and into good fishing spots easier on the St Lawrence river with my boat.  

Later fall frost is great for food plots and gardening and lower heating bills is nice.  Bring it on I say.  To think it is caused by mankind seems clueless to me.  There has been climate cycles as long as there has been a universe.

Only because you are one of just three forum members who seem (to me) be leaning towards Biden.
When do you believe life begins ?
Are you concerned with losing 2nd amendment rights if Biden/Harris win ?

Life begins when the baby would have a chance of surviving on its own outside the woumb.

Not I do not really fear loosing my guns

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Just now, Chef said:

Life begins when the baby would have a chance of surviving on its own outside the woumb.

Not I do not really fear loosing my guns

Thanks for providing a clear, concise answer.   If only the three other Biden supporters could be so cooperative.  We dont know if they are real, because I have never seen any pictures.

I think you missed the point of what I said, but I'll clarify.
I don't lean toward Biden - I support anyone but Trump. That's not a left or democratic position as much as it is an anti "dumb-f@#k" position. I am against dumb f@#ks.
What I personally believe vis-à-vis abortion is irrelevant. I don't discuss it here or anywhere for that matter, and have no desire to change anyone's position. I do accept that it is the settled law of the land as decided in a 7-2 court vote where six of those seven were Republican appointees.
I believe that the 2nd is a fundamental right necessary to this country but also that there's a lot of grey area between that right as written and present day gun issues, and that limitations and regulations need to be in place, both for the safety of the people and the furthering and solidification of the right. I don't believe I will lose the right to own a gun under Biden, and whether there will be any major gun legislation/limitation remains to be seen. I would guess there are as many liberal gun owners as there are conservative in this country and I doubt they will be silent. 
Hope that helps.

Very much agreed. I think if most of these guys started looking at stuff from the Lincoln project they might get it. How is it that so many republican former members of government are backing Biden

[mention=7829]left field[/mention] I understand not likening Trump, or even hating him, if that’s your prerogative. I hated Obama, still do. But seriously, Do you really think Kamal will be a better choice? Biden will only last a few months, that’s what they are counting on. So do you really think that Kamala will make this country better after how she has promised to make it worse? 
Like him or hate him, Trump is the best (only) choice for the country, as a whole. 

Where do you even get this from? Biden is healthy and if you actually listen to him talk live quite coherent. If you listen to tiny snips made to make him look bad then sure

If you can’t see the facts behind climate change, you probably can’t see you hand in front of your face either. Very sad for you.

There is lots of good in global warming and melting polar ice caps. I like not needing to waste money on expensive, heavy, high-maintenance, fuel-wasting 4 wheel drive vehicles to deal with deep snow.  High water levels help me get over shoals and into good fishing spots easier on the St Lawrence river with my boat.  
Later fall frost is great for food plots and gardening and lower heating bills is nice.  Bring it on I say.  To think it is caused by mankind seems clueless to me.  There has been climate cycles as long as there has been a universe.

This might be the dumbest most short sighted thing I have ever heard. I would hope that even those who deny climate change can agree how stupid this statement is.

• Like 2

For me, I cannot get past the fact that the Dems want to open our borders and give everything away for free. The working class will have to pay for all this free stuff. The gov’t already gets too much of my money, don’t want them to take more. 

There is no incentive for people to go out and work when you can make just as much or more from sitting on you azz and the working idiot down the road pays for it. 

• Like 1

For me, I cannot get past the fact that the Dems want to open our borders and give everything away for free. The working class will have to pay for all this free stuff. The gov’t already gets too much of my money, don’t want them to take more. 
There is no incentive for people to go out and work when you can make just as much or more from sitting on you azz and the working idiot down the road pays for it. 

Where do the Dems say they want open borders or that they want everything to be free... where do you even get this crap

1 hour ago, 9jNYstarkOH said:

I can only see Biden plan on climate change is to send manufacturing back to China which has looser environmental regulations then the USA which will not be good for the climate or the economy. Trump has brought back factory jobs that Obama and biden said were never coming back to the USA and we would be buying these same goods from hyper polluting China. Am I missing something in Biden’s plan to stop China from pulluting as they pollute more than any national they have stopped purchasing raw recycled materials which asli caused the recycle bins to be dumped right into the landfill. Not sure voting for a guy that says this is a major issue but has done nothing about it or the guy that denies it and has done more about it. What am I missing besides Biden’s believing the extreme “green new deal is the framework for meeting the climate challenges” to secure votes but has a terrible environmental report card over the last 47 years. Please help me see your thinking on Biden’s climate change record and plan as this is one thing that could sway voters in my family but I just am not seeing it.

Trump has done nothing to address climate change. Scrapped the clean air act,supports coal and oil. More of the same. The U.S. is the biggest polluter per capita in the world. It would behoove us to become a leader in alternative energy and set an example,then we would be in a position to address it in other countries. Trump withdrew from the world climate summits.