Our soldiers are Losers

9 minutes ago, 9jNYstarkOH said:

So we are still at

D254D5FB-1D23-4782-9D7F-2737AF5768AB.jpeg

Democrats are plenty excited about Biden and his platform. What’s more telling is the never ending list of lifelong Republicans that have endorsed Biden, not because they agree with his platform, but because of how detrimental to America they have concluded Trump to be. 

• Like 1

2 hours ago, steve863 said:

All I know is that whoever wins or loses chaos will ensue after the election.  The Bush/Gore election in 2000 will be child's play compared to what will happen this time.

Maybe it looks that way now, but 5 minutes or less into the first debate, the picture will change.  I expect we will see even chef get back on team Trump at that point.

Trump should have no trouble locking of a bigger electoral landslide than he got over Hillary, along with a popular vote landslide, after folks get a look at Biden on live TV.

1 minute ago, wolc123 said:

Maybe it looks that way now, but 5 minutes or less into the first debate, the picture will change.  I expect we will see even chef get back on team Trump at that point.

Trump should have no trouble locking of a bigger electoral landslide than he got over Hillary, along with a popular vote landslide, after folks get a look at Biden on live TV.

I don't expect much from Biden at the debates but how some of you think that Trump is this great orator and somehow makes himself look like a genius when he opens his mouth is beyond me.  He sounds like an idiot and nothing more.  Just babbling nonsense all the time.  It's embarrassing to listen to him.  

• Like 2

41 minutes ago, Versatile_Hunter said:

Democrats are plenty excited about Biden and his platform. What’s more telling is the never ending list of lifelong Republicans that have endorsed Biden, not because they agree with his platform, but because of how detrimental to America they have concluded Trump to be. 

You still have yet to mention anything pro Joe Biden (which he has had 47 years in government so should be fairly easy for you to find something) or discredit anything anti Biden. Just more anti trump bs and list of career politicians that don’t like trump not being a career politician. I have seen the Biden rallies if you call that excitement you live a very boring life. Biden is waving to empty fields and at every event there is more Trump voters with flags and signs than voters for Biden. The news is playing you with trump voters pretending like they are for Biden they got the signs out the picture but forgot the hats.

Or are the Democrats hiding their excitement for the demented old racist 

76C6E652-BB0A-4937-B4FD-41E2E5FE579B.jpeg

C474E254-F3C2-44DA-937C-6D64B568BA58.jpeg

• Like 1

2 hours ago, ApexerER said:

Other than paying people more on unemployment than they got when employed.

I'm looking for people in the $15/hr for entry level assembly and packaging work and can't get them. They either don't show for the in-person interview or when we give an offer, they don't show to start. Unemployment is too lucrative right now.

Pre-Covid I couldn't find them because employment was high, now I can't get them because unemployment pays better - or at least close enough without the bother of holding a job.

2 hours ago, Versatile_Hunter said:

I’ve never heard of anyone rejecting Trump because he’s and ahole.  It’s his ineptitude and inability to rise to the challenge and grown into the job that make folks disqualify him.

Well then you're living under a rock (or maybe a bridge), cause all the Dems have is orange-man bad. I'll vote for Donny exactly for his policies and performance. Personality doesn't affect me in the least. 

I'm looking for people in the $15/hr for entry level assembly and packaging work and can't get them. They either don't show for the in-person interview or when we give an offer, they don't show to start. Unemployment is too lucrative right now.
Pre-Covid I couldn't find them because employment was high, now I can't get them because unemployment pays better - or at least close enough without the bother of holding a job.

That was true with the $600 week going away it’s not any more...
Also that was trumps doing

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

14 minutes ago, Steuben Jerry said:

Well then you're living under a rock (or maybe a bridge), cause all the Dems have is orange-man bad. I'll vote for Donny exactly for his policies and performance. Personality doesn't affect me in the least. 

No, the cacophony of Republicans jumping from Trump’s sinking ship for substantive reasons is too loud to single out the “Trump is an asshole” crowd. I can’t counsel you atm on strategies for hiring or growing your business, but plenty of resources out there.

20 minutes ago, Steuben Jerry said:

I have the same issue!

Just now, Versatile_Hunter said:

No, the cacophony of Republicans jumping from Trump’s sinking ship for substantive reasons is too loud to single out the “Trump is an asshole” crowd. I can’t counsel you atm on strategies for hiring or growing your business, but plenty of resources out there.

Yeah, thanks for your usual condescending crap sandwich to go along with your comment. 

So, serious question. See if you can answer without the side of crap.

So if I was on the fence about voting for Trump or Biden, what exactly would push me over to the Biden side? And please refrain from using Trump in your rationale.

• Like 1

What i think is funny that you fellas think the BLM protesters should be held responsible for some bad apples rioting. What about gun manufacturers being responsible for mass shootings? That is the same thing whe you lump it all together.

I am excited about the democratic platform because they are not ignoring climate change. If you do that you live under a rock,but not for long...

1 minute ago, Steuben Jerry said:

Yeah, thanks for your usual condescending crap sandwich to go along with your comment. 

So if I was on the fence about voting for Trump or Biden, what exactly would push me over to the Biden side? And please refrain from using Trump in your rationale.

Maybe you could get some illegals to fill those positions when the tear down the wall, do away with ICE and allow open boarders. Does that push you to the Biden side?

• Haha 1

20 minutes ago, Chef said:

That was true with the $600 week going away it’s not any more...
Also that was trumps doing

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Wrong Congress did that trump only signed as he had to to get the stimulus package out. From left bias shit news sources 

https://amp.cnn.com/cnn/2020/08/31/perspectives/unemployment-insurance-600-300/index.html

BA2E6315-4BAE-42C4-B2E4-7662D6B52D50.png

63E4DFB4-B22D-47C3-BD73-1E8277303C34.png

Edited by 9jNYstarkOH

Just now, ApexerER said:

Maybe you could get some illegals to fill those positions when the tear down the wall, do away with ICE and allow open boarders. Does that push you to the Biden side?

Probably,because you could pay the illegals less and they work harder.

What is trump promising on his platform for four more years? The worlds greatest economy? More divisiveness? More people taken into unmarked vans by umarked agents?

Russia doesn't even have to bother to interfere in this election,Donny is doing just fine on his own.

35 minutes ago, BowmanMike said:

What i think is funny that you fellas think the BLM protesters should be held responsible for some bad apples rioting. What about gun manufacturers being responsible for mass shootings? That is the same thing whe you lump it all together.

I am excited about the democratic platform because they are not ignoring climate change. If you do that you live under a rock,but not for long...

I don’t believe the BLM protestors should be held accountable for the roitors unless they are breaking the law like having a unlawful assembly, blocking roadways or breaking other various laws. But the rioter should be held responsible for the rioters. But they all dress in black so the riotor can hide amongst the protesters which is done to facilitate the criminals which is the real issue. As for holding the gun manufacturers responsible for mass shootings is like holding  a Anhesuser-Busch liable for the rioters Molotov cocktail or estwing hammers and Louisville slugger liable for the broken windows. If you are drunk driving and kill someone we don’t blame Honda and Jack Daniels. See that just doesn’t make sense. 

Also thank you for being the first to state one thing that excites about the Democratic Party 

Edited by 9jNYstarkOH

12 minutes ago, BowmanMike said:

What is trump promising on his platform for four more years? The worlds greatest economy? More divisiveness? More people taken into unmarked vans by umarked agents?

Russia doesn't even have to bother to interfere in this election,Donny is doing just fine on his own.

Lets see, He is promising.....

Less Taxes

Less Business Taxes

Keep the payroll tax cut

Tough boarders

Keeping our Energy Independence

will fight for the 2nd amendment

Strong Military

Supreme and circut court judges that follow the constitution. 

Strong police force and policies

PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE let him get another 4 years!

• Like 2

19 minutes ago, BowmanMike said:

You do know under cover agents are not a new thing that Donald Trump started. Your statements make you seem to be anti gun manufacturers and pro rioters that attack federal tax funded court houses.

37 minutes ago, Steuben Jerry said:

You can’t suggest I live under a bridge and then get your panties up in a bunch over what you perceive to be condescension. I’ve made it clear that my goal is not to sway anybody’s political views. There are better ways to do that than on an online forum. I’m merely providing a different and more balanced perspective, one that is definitely prominent among less vocal hunters, that makes it clear that one need not have a regressive ideology to be a hunter.

You’re asking for pro-Biden bullet points? Well, I don’t know if you have children or not, but if you have a daughter, the very fact that Biden and his administration will fight for her right to retain autonomy and ownership over her body should be reason enough to push you over.

2 minutes ago, Versatile_Hunter said:

You can’t suggest I live under a bridge and then get your panties up in a bunch over what you perceive to be condescension.

I owe you a few from your last platter of crap sandwiches. 

3 minutes ago, Versatile_Hunter said:

You’re asking for pro-Biden bullet points? Well, I don’t know if you have children or not, but if you have a daughter, the very fact that Biden and his administration will fight for her right to retain autonomy and ownership over her body should be reason enough to push you over.

I have two daughters who are proudly pro-life, and vote red.

• Like 1