Our soldiers are Losers

A guy I work has got it right. Here’s what he said. What would you rather have a asshole in the White House, and have a job a good 401k and have your rights. or have a nice guy and no job and have rights taken away and no money. ITS YOUR CHOICE!:victory:

Edited by Larry
  • Like 2
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, wolc123 said:

How about Chef and Left field ?

How did I get dragged into this?

Wolc, don't confuse my stated opinion that Trump is an idiot, wrapped in a moron, inside a buffoon with a far left or liberal agenda. I am, as much as I can be, a thinking person and as such, my opinion has changed over the years based on personal experience, new information and the perspective of age. At times, I hold contrary political and social beliefs. I don't subscribe to a political or party ideology for to do so would make me a zealot and limit my ability to reason and act.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, left field said:

Only because you are one of just three forum members who seem (to me) be leaning towards Biden.

When do you believe life begins ?

Are you concerned with losing 2nd amendment rights if Biden/Harris win ?

8 hours ago, wolc123 said:

Only because you are one of just three forum members who seem (to me) be leaning towards Biden.

why do you kee leaving me out? I feel dissed.

16 hours ago, Steuben Jerry said:

Ouch, I have a plant full of non-illegal workers that would probably take offense at that. But I get it.

I don't aim to offend anyone,but look at some of the jobs some legal and/or illegal immigrants are holding. Farm work,meat packing plants and others. You couldn't get most white folks to last one week or maybe a day there,especially for that pay. And all this to keep food cheap and profitable at the same time. Who is creating this situation in the first place? 

• Thanks 1

On 9/17/2020 at 7:35 PM, Versatile_Hunter said:

I’ve covered this already but it must not have been too compelling to you. Maybe you’ll find the answer from former Republican national security officials more compelling than mine:

To that end, we are firmly convinced that it is in the best interest of our nation that Vice President Joe Biden be elected as the next President of the United States, and we will vote for him.

https://www.defendingdemocracytogether.org/national-security/

One would assume that if Trump wins you'll be amongst the Millions leaving the country .... correct ?

42 minutes ago, BowmanMike said:

why do you kee leaving me out? I feel dissed.

I guess I need to change to "I can count the forum Biden supporters on one hand". That will allow one more to crawl out of the woodwork. I do think that a few, and maybe even all 4 of you guys, will be back on team Trump within 5 minutes of the start of the first debate.  If you are worried about that, consider an early mail-in vote.

Edited by wolc123

37 minutes ago, wolc123 said:

I guess I need to change to "I can count the forum Biden supporters on one hand". That will allow one more to crawl out of the woodwork. I do think that a few, and maybe even all 4 of you guys, will be back on team Trump within 5 minutes of the start of the first debate.  If you are worried about that, consider an early mail-in vote.

I am firmly in the nevertrumper camp. 

Trump does not strike me as a masterful debater himself.

Wolc, don't confuse my stated opinion that Trump is an idiot, wrapped in a moron, inside a buffoon with a far left or liberal agenda. I am, as much as I can be, a thinking person and as such, my opinion has changed over the years based on personal experience, new information and the perspective of age. At times, I hold contrary political and social beliefs. I don't subscribe to a political or party ideology for to do so would make me a zealot and limit my ability to reason and act.

Well that was refreshing and intelligent. Please move it to a different thread!!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  • Haha 1

2 hours ago, BowmanMike said:

I don't aim to offend anyone,but look at some of the jobs some legal and/or illegal immigrants are holding. Farm work,meat packing plants and others. You couldn't get most white folks to last one week or maybe a day there,especially for that pay. And all this to keep food cheap and profitable at the same time. Who is creating this situation in the first place? 

I'm guessing the people that keep pushing to raise the minimum wage instead of letting the free market decide wages.

15 minutes ago, ApexerER said:

I'm guessing the people that keep pushing to raise the minimum wage instead of letting the free market decide wages.

Or the people who would be impacted by the price increases that would be the result of higher wages. 

10 minutes ago, virgil said:

Or the people who would be impacted by the price increases that would be the result of higher wages. 

Higher wages would increase the price of products . Higher wages in the fast food industry is creating job loss due to automation . $15 to flip burgers or use a micro wave is ridiculous !

• Like 3

On ‎9‎/‎17‎/‎2020 at 7:35 PM, Versatile_Hunter said:

To that end, we are firmly convinced that it is in the best interest of our nation that Vice President Joe Biden be elected as the next President of the United States, and we will vote for him.

What I really find amazing is that all of the anti Trump/never Trump /pro Biden advocates can't come to realize that their vote is  not going to Biden. Kamala Harris is going to be your next president if Biden gets elected .

You should be looking at her thoughts and policies and if that doesn't scare you nothing will. Biden is just her ticket to the white house and nothing more.

• Like 3

3 hours ago, BowmanMike said:

See with are public assistance programs we have why would you work for less money you could get for sitting on your couch. It is easy to see why non immigrant people of any color do not want these jobs. You do know we have prisoners fighting wild fires in California for 25 dollars a day as we speak, we should be able to get a handle on food packing facilities and crop picking.

2 hours ago, Steve D said:

What I really find amazing is that all of the anti Trump/never Trump /pro Biden advocates can't come to realize that their vote is  not going to Biden. Kamala Harris is going to be your next president if Biden gets elected .

You should be looking at her thoughts and policies and if that doesn't scare you nothing will. Biden is just her ticket to the white house and nothing more.

Even better!

4 hours ago, BowmanMike said:

Even better!

Mike I guess I owe you an apology. I didn't realize you had fallen out of your saddle and suffered such a head injury.

I hope you get back on your feet and recover enough to think clearly and be able to hunt.

Good Luck!

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 2

21 hours ago, wolc123 said:

I think you missed the point of what I said, but I'll clarify.

I don't lean toward Biden - I support anyone but Trump. That's not a left or democratic position as much as it is an anti "dumb-f@#k" position. I am against dumb f@#ks.

What I personally believe vis-à-vis abortion is irrelevant. I don't discuss it here or anywhere for that matter, and have no desire to change anyone's position. I do accept that it is the settled law of the land as decided in a 7-2 court vote where six of those seven were Republican appointees.

I believe that the 2nd is a fundamental right necessary to this country but also that there's a lot of grey area between that right as written and present day gun issues, and that limitations and regulations need to be in place, both for the safety of the people and the furthering and solidification of the right. I don't believe I will lose the right to own a gun under Biden, and whether there will be any major gun legislation/limitation remains to be seen. I would guess there are as many liberal gun owners as there are conservative in this country and I doubt they will be silent. 

Hope that helps.

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, left field said:

I think you missed the point of what I said, but I'll clarify.

I don't lean toward Biden - I support anyone but Trump. That's not a left or democratic position as much as it is an anti "dumb-f@#k" position. I am against dumb f@#ks.

What I personally believe vis-à-vis abortion is irrelevant. I don't discuss it here or anywhere for that matter, and have no desire to change anyone's position. I do accept that it is the settled law of the land as decided in a 7-2 court vote where six of those seven were Republican appointees.

I believe that the 2nd is a fundamental right necessary to this country but also that there's a lot of grey area between that right as written and present day gun issues, and that limitations and regulations need to be in place, both for the safety of the people and the furthering and solidification of the right. I don't believe I will lose the right to own a gun under Biden, and whether there will be any major gun legislation/limitation remains to be seen. I would guess there are as many liberal gun owners as there are conservative in this country and I doubt they will be silent. 

Hope that helps.

Sad....

• Like 1

@left field I understand not likening Trump, or even hating him, if that’s your prerogative. I hated Obama, still do. But seriously, Do you really think Kamal will be a better choice? Biden will only last a few months, that’s what they are counting on. So do you really think that Kamala will make this country better after how she has promised to make it worse? 

Like him or hate him, Trump is the best (only) choice for the country, as a whole. 

• Like 1