About sums it up

On 9/5/2020 at 2:57 PM, wolc123 said:

That makes me amazed that we still have 3 on this site who seem to be leaning towards Biden.  You would think that they would have jumped ship after he named his VP.  She is much further left than he ever thought of being.

Leaning? The non stop hatred and propaganda being spewed by the same people on this "hunting" site is nauseating! Their attempts to convert anyone here I think is doing nothing but making others even more committed to vote for President Trump. If for no other reason I say go ahead and keep it up! 

• Like 2

Just now, New York Hillbilly said:

Leaning? The non stop hatred and propaganda being spewed by the same people on this "hunting" site is nauseating! Their attempts to convert anyone here I think is doing nothing but making others even more committed to vote for President Trump. If for no other reason I say go ahead and keep it up! 

Good point.  Carry on chef, versatile and left field.

Who's trying to convert anyone? Who someone does or does not vote for is their business and, assuming it's an educated and thoughtful decision, I would never hold a person's party or presidential vote against them.

My only point in saying that Trump is a weak and cowardly simpleton is not to try and get anyone else to agree, but simply to say that Trump is a weak and cowardly simpleton.

Other than that, carry on.

On 9/5/2020 at 2:57 PM, wolc123 said:

That makes me amazed that we still have 3 on this site who seem to be leaning towards Biden.  You would think that they would have jumped ship after he named his VP.  She is much further left than he ever thought of being.

Your assuming hes doing the thinking... 

• Like 2

• 2 weeks later...