WTS 6.8 SPC BCG

I have an extra BCG that I’m willing to part with. It’s brand new from ARP,  just received it today. When I was having my upper built, I bought an extra due to not being able to obtain the original one for my build. It’s a mil spec m16 carrier that is parkerized and chrome lined with a Nickel Boron treated 9310 alloy superbolt, firing pin, cam pin,and cotter key. I don’t need to sell this, but doing so will probably stop me from building another, as now I have my eye on a 16” Socom barrel that I really don’t need. Lol. If anyone is planning on doing a build anytime soon, carriers are extremely hard to come by right now. $150 shipped. 

Edited by NonTypical

9 minutes ago, grampy said:

Is this a BCG that I could use to upgrade, on my American Tactical Omni?

If it’s an AR and 6.8 caliber, I don’t see why not. It’s a mil spec BCG. If you do a search for ARP superbolt, you’ll see that it is an extremely strong bolt with great reviews. 

Edited by NonTypical

7 minutes ago, NonTypical said:

If it’s an AR and 6.8 caliber, I don’t see why not. It’s a mil spec BCG. If you do a search for ARP superbolt, you’ll see that it is an extremely strong bolt with great reviews. 

Oh...I should have payed attention.... Mine is 223....556....bummer.

Edited by grampy