9/6 GTG 3D Shoot

BizCT

2 hours ago, Biz-R-OWorld said:

What are binos used for to see the scoring rings I assume?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Of course , we get black bears at 40+ yards even up close it's impossible to see rings ,the binocs are for hopefully seeing the rings and then looking at the muscle lines to figure out where to aim.  

• Like 1

Helen Keller couldn’t decipher scoring rings on those targets!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Agreed, more than half of getting in tent ring was just being lucky and picking the right spot on the target

11 minutes ago, The Jerkman said:

@The_Real_TCIII Does it have an arrow buster target like[mention=8575]Robhuntandfish[/mention] mentioned?

#ThankYouForLessOverzealousModding #WeDemandUnlimitedLikes

#WeDemandADislikeButton

A couple of them I used to shoot had these and it was kinda funny when your going around the course you would hear someone gong the metal and everyone says "that's a broken arrow". 

• Like 1

A couple of them I used to shoot had these and it was kinda funny when your going around the course you would hear someone gong the metal and everyone says "that's a broken arrow". 

That would piss me off arrows aren’t cheap

"How far is it Chef?"
Chef looks at rangefinder, sees 47
"It's 57 guys"

Lol I see you have a lot of faith in my ability to behave like a gentleman... plus if this was the case I should have ran away with the score

• Like 2

I've DQd jerky and biz for not having their foot touching the stake so congrats Champ!

If anything I took more challenging shots. I like to weave my shots through a 1 foot square hole between leaves and tree branches. They opted for the easier more wide open shots. I like a challenge

#WeDemandADislikeButton

If anything I took more challenging shots. I like to weave my shots through a 1 foot square hole between leaves and tree branches. They opted for the easier more wide open shots. I like a challenge

#WeDemandADislikeButton

I took all the same angles as you. I didn’t want any excuses if I came back to win

I took all the same angles as you. I didn’t want any excuses if I came back to win

You shall never beat me. Well maybe not never but if I have any say in the matter you will never beat me

#WeDemandADislikeButton

I've DQd jerky and biz for not having their foot touching the stake so congrats Champ!

IBO all unmarked yardage with no range finder. ASA you can straddle the stake or either foot touching. Oh man this could be a no contest!

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

IBO all unmarked yardage with no range finder. ASA you can straddle the stake or either foot touching. Oh man this could be a no contest!

In all fairness nobody explained the rules or even gave us a scorecard. The only stipulation we had was no closer than the stake. So everyone was beyond the stake. Contest back on.

#WeDemandADislikeButton

• Like 2

In all fairness nobody explained the rules or even gave us a scorecard. The only stipulation we had was no closer than the stake. So everyone was beyond the stake. Contest back on.

#WeDemandADislikeButton

Only ball busting. It's great practice whether you follow rules or make stuff up as you go.

• Like 1

Only ball busting. It's great practice whether you follow rules or make stuff up as you go.

We scored 2 points for a kill shot within the circle 1 point for hitting the target anywhere and 0 points for a flat out miss.

#WeDemandADislikeButton