Jump to content

Bear hitting mock scrap


Recommended Posts

19 minutes ago, Perry136 said:

 

Got a few pics of a bear hitting my mock scrap. Has anyone else had this happen to them? Pretty neat. 72ab3601ad5ddb22af713fc40b190d22.jpg

336b33a0baced8420bcd18ccc6a57dbb.jpg

ffd3e1d8aed37d67d0215ab08fe2331f.jpg

6e4298b1fa4058631bac60a8f990b4c3.jpg

19be05bff2ecf82d7c106a9e3491461a.jpg

 

 

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

 

These pics + Thread should Win ( Most Likes For The Day)! Thanks for Sharing.

Link to post
Share on other sites
I would like to do some Black Bear Hunting. Even so-- this Small Guy would get a Pass. Love the above pics!

Let’s go, you say you have spots in Sterling that you know have a lot of bear... I’ll come sit with you


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Link to post
Share on other sites
40 minutes ago, Chef said:


Let’s go, you say you have spots in Sterling that you know have a lot of bear... I’ll come sit with you


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

No Early Black Bear or September Hunting in Sterling Forest. But Thanks for the offer.:hunter-smiley-face:

Link to post
Share on other sites
35 minutes ago, blackbeltbill said:

No Early Black Bear or September Hunting in Sterling Forest. But Thanks for the offer.:hunter-smiley-face:

Sterling is in 3P isnt it?

3P has early season or is there no hunting that early there?

Edited by Dinsdale
Link to post
Share on other sites
22 minutes ago, Dinsdale said:

Sterling is in 3P isnt it?

3P has early season or is there no hunting that early there?

Unfortunately- Sterling Forest State Park is managed by the PIPC- Palisades Interstate Park Commission and not the DEC.   

   Two State Lands also in Orange County and Managed by the PIPC- Goosepond Mt. State Park + Harriman State Park allow only Hiking. Hunting is not allowed.  

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
8 minutes ago, blackbeltbill said:

Unfortunately- Sterling Forest State Park is managed by the PIPC- Palisades Interstate Park Commission and not the DEC.   

   Two State Lands also in Orange County and Managed by the PIPC- Goosepond Mt. State Park + Harriman State Park allow only Hiking. Hunting is not allowed.  

How about Pochuck?

Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×
×
  • Create New...