48 minutes ago, ncountry said:

Don't forget. If you have any friends,  family, coworkers,.....dead relatives, etc.. the deadline register  to vote  is October 9th for those who have never registered. 

I’m not sure if my dead relatives will register in time, but i guess the Dems will work that out for them. 

• Like 2

I just watched President Trumps rally live in Winston-Salem, NC, and there was at least reported 15,000+ supporters at the event. The enthusiasm was incredible and the energy so strong. They started chanting "We love you, we love you" Trump 2020!

• Like 1

Term Limits for Congress or NO  Term Limits for the President !!!

Do you have any idea what you a promoting here. It goes against everything our founding fathers stood for.

You are seriously headed down the Hitler path

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

1 hour ago, Chef said:

Do you have any idea what you a promoting here. It goes against everything our founding fathers stood for.

You are seriously headed down the Hitler path

Our founding fathers did not have term limits.

Term limits for the president was after FDR. Passed in 1951

Our founding fathers did not have term limits.
Term limits for the president was after FDR. Passed in 1951

Correct, but it was the spirit in what this country stands for. That there will never be a king... if you don’t see that as Trumps ultimate goal you are blind

5 minutes ago, Chef said:

Correct, but it was the spirit in what this country stands for. That there will never be a king... if you don’t see that as Trumps ultimate goal you are blind

No, I do not see that as Trump's ultimate goal. And I see pretty good.

And I think Trump has done a good job, better than I expected 4 years ago to be honest.

Some military leaders dislike him but maybe because he has been cautious with sending troops in. His action with them have showed he cares . I do not know anyone who served who dislikes Trump but then they were not military leaders. 

The virus he has handled within his constitutional rights.  I know you don't agree, but you really don't know the constitution well as shown above so we can leave it there.

The protesting as it is called is nothing more than riots and looting. It is really too bad. All the protesting is doing is creating more division. I wish Trump would shut it down but he constitutionally can not. State rights and all.

The economy is doing pretty good still. I work in a service industry,  and also own my own business.  I can not keep up, along with everyone I know. Even with a "pandemic " the economy is doing better than 4 years ago. The inflated unemployment numbers are sadly a direct reflection of political games being played because of the state government restrictions. The virus is being used for politics because of the upcoming election.

• Like 4

42 minutes ago, Just Lucky said:

No, I do not see that as Trump's ultimate goal. And I see pretty good.

And I think Trump has done a good job, better than I expected 4 years ago to be honest.

Some military leaders dislike him but maybe because he has been cautious with sending troops in. His action with them have showed he cares . I do not know anyone who served who dislikes Trump but then they were not military leaders. 

The virus he has handled within his constitutional rights.  I know you don't agree, but you really don't know the constitution well as shown above so we can leave it there.

The protesting as it is called is nothing more than riots and looting. It is really too bad. All the protesting is doing is creating more division. I wish Trump would shut it down but he constitutionally can not. State rights and all.

The economy is doing pretty good still. I work in a service industry,  and also own my own business.  I can not keep up, along with everyone I know. Even with a "pandemic " the economy is doing better than 4 years ago. The inflated unemployment numbers are sadly a direct reflection of political games being played because of the state government restrictions. The virus is being used for politics because of the upcoming election.

I just dont see how anyone cote vote and support the thoughts the Dem.s are offering.  My God can you see that world if he got in? Trump might not be the best for the job but he is no doubt the best out of the choices we have.

• Like 7

19 minutes ago, fasteddie said:

No Term Limits for the President would be bad . Can you imagine King Barack being President forever ? 

I concur.. Kinda scares me that people even suggest it . Some in jest, others seriously.. I would turn against trump in an instant if he went down that rd..

47 minutes ago, fasteddie said:

No Term Limits for the President would be bad . Can you imagine King Barack being President forever ? 

I agree ! What I'm saying is we need Term Limits in Congress but they would squeal like little girls if it was imposed , so threaten No Term Limits for the President (whomever it be ) just to force Term Limits for Congress , if possible ! Roundabout way to stick it to Congress !

• Like 1