Theft...

G-Man

Thought I would pass this along guys in wny/cny  keep.a. look out please..

As some of you may have heard the Cuba Rod and Gun Club was broken into and items were stolen. This happened sometime after trap shooting Sunday morning to Tuesday afternoon when it was reported. Of the items that are missing we are most concerned with our trap guns. Please see the list below of 8 shotguns that are currently missing. We have pictures and SNs of all of them!!

(3) Three—20 ga. Charles Daly autos, 2 with youth stocks, all are synthetic stocks

20 ga    Mossberg 500 pump (Youth model)

20 ga Rem 11-87 with wood adjustable stock

12 ga Rem 11-87 with wood adjustable stock

12 ga Browning Auto  (Lady Browning)

12 ga  Rem  1100 Special Trap (Gold Eagle on receiver)

These shotguns were used by the Cuba Trap Team and in the youth training program. 

Please spread the word and if you hear of anything contact us directly or the Cuba police! 
Thank you for your support — and please people lock up your items and check areas that are not always used. This is becoming way to common in our area!!

• Sad 5

2 minutes ago, Bolt action said:

Sorry to hear about this. Any thoughts on who the perps are? Does it appear like a random act or do you think they knew what they were after?

There has been a rash of thefts a 68 mustang was stolen this am from.center of town as well. Hope they catch those that are responsible. These guns were in a safe that was forced open. 

• Sad 1

Cameras are a wonderful investment. Even a $90 doorbell cam that sends pics to your phone for free is a cheap alternative. Even if they take/destroy cam the images are already in the cloud.

I hate thieves and think cutting off hands would be a great warning to others!

Hope you make a recovery. But if not get a gun raffle going to get proceeds to replace your guns and upgrade the security. I will buy a ticket!

• Like 3

14 minutes ago, Farflung said:

they should be in the pokey until the trial. did they get released with a appearance ticket? 

I havent heard but I believe it was a guy that's stole. 5 vehicles in last year and keeps getting out on bale reform, hoping the gun theft keeps him behind bars as that is federal...

• Like 1