Anyone use lone wolf sit and climb?

Hock3y24

I just scored one for $75 it was used twice!  I just set it up in my back yard and WOW. This thing blows summit viper sd out of the water. 
anyone have any tips or mods for it? 

Hahah I’ve been saying this for years and no one here agrees with me. I have the extra wide with the hard seat I love it

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  • Like 2

1 hour ago, Chef said:

Hahah I’ve been saying this for years and no one here agrees with me. I have the extra wide with the hard seat I love it

I compared both side by side, its not even close. The summit is like a lazy bow but so big heavy and clunky compared to this. 

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Fletch said:

They went to China made for a couple years and caught a LOT of flack so moved manufacturing back to the states. You may have a China one? You can research online to find out how to tell.

EDITED found my answer, Its made in USA, and about 11 years old according to lone wolf , pre bow holder era.

Edited by Hock3y24
  • Like 2

One thing I did notice is it does now have the bow holder in between the feet. Wonder if it’s a early model.
DB1A0A92-2F81-4349-BB2D-6EAB778EFBA4.thumb.jpeg.f9aa74e721aa2f3779d37c35ec019716.jpeg

One tip with this stand always make sure the stabilizer straps are very tight when you sit down. If they aren’t and you stand it can be noisy

• Like 3

1 minute ago, Fletch said:

Just got my new Wide Sit and Climb on the front porch today. Excited to get it in the back yard this weekend. Get it set up and make some mods to it.

I've climbed a few trees in my yard now. 

Positives-

Light as heck, packs well, QUIET, open shooting for bow!

Negatives-

it is a little more awkward to climb with vs summit, seat is less comfortable, but not bad. 

Ill probably only use this thing 1-5 times a year anyway. 

• Like 1

I was not impressed on how they recommended packing it. Its sloppy and noisy. I've already planned on improving that.I think the seat comfort has a lot to do with setting it perfectly. 

That and make sure you tighten down the side straps before you sit

• Like 1

21 minutes ago, Fletch said:

I was not impressed on how they recommended packing it. Its sloppy and noisy. I've already planned on improving that.I think the seat comfort has a lot to do with setting it perfectly. 

not sure how you did it, but mines silent, i can jump up and down and get no noise. i wrap the bunji around the straps also. 

• Like 2