First Buck!

2017 last day last hour of season. Cut corn field next to the house. Had seen him a couple times but wasn't sure i wanted to shot him. He tasted better than tag soup. Muzzle loader at 160 yards. Missed the first time. He never moved. Loaded again and shot he staggered about 20 yards and went down.
Never seen a deer with apsolutly no fat on him. Completely full belly. He must have just started getting around he had 2 broken legs that had healed enough for him to walk.
So he went to good use not the yotes.d2adbb5ad47d088275f351eb594a3566.jpg

Sent from my SM-G975U using Tapatalk

• Like 8

Top left is my first ever whitetail. He was shot on an elk trip in Idaho. He has the teeniest tiniest rack ever. Yet he will forever be known as the Cooper Flats Monster. And the pedestal whitetail is my first ever buck with a bow9229d8df750325577638a58227be9842.jpg

#ThankYouForLessOverzealousModding #WeDemandUnlimitedLikes
#WeDemandADislikeButton

• Like 5

This was probably in 2008 or 2009. My first time hunting from a stand. He came in at 7:35 on opening day following a doe. He circled behind me at about 40 yards and was on the ground by 7:45. Mossberg 500 with copper sabots. After that I thought hunting was easy! 

1s deer.jpg

Edited by Bolt action
  • Like 9