First Buck!

2962b7ab11022cf7c4500397d718caa0.jpg&key=44b325c5824a3f2d03809e9cdad2022eee324b16b3605e5e8bbd4ff206378e4b

Biz’s first buck. According to my notes:

November 25, 2005.
14 degrees with 15mph winds, so wind chill in single
Digits.

Shot at 825am. Facing towards me at 20yards. Front shirt pocket shot. He was with 2 does.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
Those were his two Moms. You wipe the milk off his lips before the picture?

#ThankYouForLessOverzealousModding #WeDemandUnlimitedLikes
#WeDemandADislikeButton

• Haha 1

Those were his two Moms. You wipe the milk off his lips before the picture?

#WeDemandADislikeButton

He’s a 1.5, not a BB. So I don’t think he can feed from lesbian does. You didn’t hunt that day because it was too cold!

• Like 1

He’s a 1.5, not a BB. So I don’t think he can feed from lesbian does. You didn’t hunt that day because it was too cold!

False. I have frost bite from that day and it still comes to rear it's ugly head as soon as the weather gets below 60° without fail

#WeDemandADislikeButton

• Like 1

To this day,  I probably have more hair on my feet than you have on your chest.......
Oh that's guaranteed. I have 3 chest hairs Total. Just not a hairy guy. Makes for easier maintenance. So I'm quite happy with my lack of hairy back and chest. That hair is disgusting anyways

#WeDemandADislikeButton

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, The Jerkman said:

Oh that's guaranteed. I have 3 chest hairs Total. Just not a hairy guy. Makes for easier maintenance. So I'm quite happy with my lack of hairy back and chest. That hair is disgusting anyways

#WeDemandADislikeButton

LOL yea it is....ok!

• Like 1

Y'all are making me wish I had better pictures and records of my first Buck. It was long enough ago that I don't think it would have been a cell phone picture which means I probably don't have a picture of it at all. I also cant quite remember size and points. I know it was small but not sure if it was a spike or a 4 pointer. I have the heads of a few small bucks in my garage but I don't think any of them are my first buck. 

• Like 1

Y'all are making me wish I had better pictures and records of my first Buck. It was long enough ago that I don't think it would have been a cell phone picture which means I probably don't have a picture of it at all. I also cant quite remember size and points. I know it was small but not sure if it was a spike or a 4 pointer. I have the heads of a few small bucks in my garage but I don't think any of them are my first buck. 

What the what??!

• Like 3

75379d2a4ed1eedcb0b3a38b2848b35e.jpg
I made my own dislike button!!!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  • Like 2

12 minutes ago, adkhunter71 said:

Got this one with a perfect heart shot with my bb gun just before my third birthday.  Dropped him in his tracks.  My smallest buck to date:rofl:

First buck 1974.jpg

This is really my first.....last weekend of Northern Zone in '88.  12 point with split brows.  You'd think that I could have at least mustered up a smile for my first buck. :rolleyes:

First buck.jpg

• Like 11

What the what??!

75379d2a4ed1eedcb0b3a38b2848b35e.jpg&key=3acb998ad39483ea58ea7a2ef55156cb361f0952ded20db2e04121be0f5e3a17
I made my own dislike button!!!!

I know. I really have no excuse or reason why. I know back then and honestly now I’m more of a meat hunter than a antler hunter but still I look back now and wish I had a better record of it. I guess I was just to young to realize that one day I would want to know what my first buck was.

Perhaps if I get bored this hunting season I will comb through all the daily books out at my club and find out what my first buck was. At least then I’ll know a date and how many points.

I don't have any pictures of my first buck. It was a 4pt shot just outside of letchworth i think 22 yrs ago. 

I hung it in a tree in my parents yard in the city and went back to the county to hunt.  I hot a call from my dad saying his friends buddy could really use the meat no problem give him the deer cut the rack off.   He never cut it off and I never seen it again.

Shitty picture of a picture. That's me in the middle with my 4pt and doe.

Screenshot_2020-09-14-23-21-45.png

• Like 6