Bait Cam's !

GreeneHunter

As I've mentioned before on this website I've had a Trail Cam stolen so I decided to setup a couple Bait Cam's and hopefully catch the fool or fool's in the " Act" ! So I hung a couple Broken Trail Cam's (no batteries or SD Cards ) at eye level near my ladder stand with one Trail Cam attached (screwed in) at a much higher level - you would need a ladder to reach it  - and just wait and see !

First Pic is the Stolen Cam .... naturally its a Pic of where it was .... Then the 1st Bait Cam and then the second Bait Cam and finally the Observation Cam ! Cross your fingers Folks !

StolenCam.jpg

BaitCam1.jpg

BaitCam2.jpg

MonitorCam.jpg

• Like 5

4 hours ago, Steve D said:

Hope you catch them but that one up high is to obvious. Even if it can't be reached if spotted it would be easy to take out with a shotgun or .22 and you will end up with three broken cams.

That does make me think I should hide another one with a Ladder in the crotch of a tree ..... Jeez can't please everyone !   LOL

• Like 2

I had a cam on a post one time where I hunt and someone took it. I had a old cam that used film so I put that on the post and put a cam in a near by tree. I came back in a week and that one on the post was gone. The one in the tree got a nice video of two guys stealing the cam and talking how dumb I was for putting it back on the post. I ask a guy I know down there if he knew who they were,he sent me right to the one guys house. I told him I wanted my trail cams back and he denied it. Then I showed him the video and ask who the dumb ass now.:russian:

• Like 5
  • Thanks 2

1 minute ago, Larry said:

I had a cam on a post one time where I hunt and someone took it. I had a old cam that used film so I put that on the post and put a cam in a near by tree. I came back in a week and that one on the post was gone. The one in the tree got a nice video of two guys stealing the cam and talking how dumb I was for putting it back on the post. I ask a guy I know down there if he knew who they were,he sent me right to the one guys house. I told him I wanted my trail cams back and he denied it. Then I showed him the video and ask who the dumb ass now.:russian:

I can only hope for such Success ! Good Job ! Did the clown give you your Cam back ?

• Like 1

18 minutes ago, Fletch said:

Great idea, I just tossed a couple of junk cams. I should have saved for bait!

Never toss ,cabelas,  dicks, and others, have good trade in policy  on sale every year, I traded in old film cams and ones that died 30 bucks for new with trade.. not the best cams but good enough for possible theft areas..   even sent back to browning out of warrenty,  fixed some for fee and gave 50% off on other cams on trade in if parts not available..

Edited by G-Man
  • Like 2

3 hours ago, G-Man said:

Never toss ,cabelas,  dicks, and others, have good trade in policy  on sale every year, I traded in old film cams and ones that died 30 bucks for new with trade.. not the best cams but good enough for possible theft areas..   even sent back to browning out of warrenty,  fixed some for fee and gave 50% off on other cams on trade in if parts not available..

May have to try that !

• 5 weeks later...