I hope Roger Goodell knows what he’s doing in regards to bombarding the public with the non stop BLM movement. Enough already , we get ! Pretty soon it’s gonna be the NFL ( No Fans Left ). Even some of the fans were booing before last night’s season opener. I just about had enough too. Rant over..... sorry.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Water Rat said:

I hope Roger Goodell knows what he’s doing in regards to bombarding the public with the non stop BLM movement. Enough already , we get ! Pretty soon it’s gonna be the NFL ( No Fans Left ). Even some of the fans were booing before last night’s season opener. I just about had enough too. Rant over..... sorry.

I stopped watching 2 yrs ago.  Won't watch Nascar since the latest BS. Never liked baseball or basketball, so never watched those.

Family, Hunting, fishing, and the outdoors.   Those are my sports. 

Edited by mowin
  • Like 1

I'm with you on that one water rat. I didn't even know it started last night until I saw the stories today. For the most part I have been a diehard fan forever. I would only hunt or ice fish in the morning just to be sure I was home in time to shower and get sat down for football on Sundays. Once they put bullshit politics and social agendas in my face instead of football, I was done. I forgave them once, but am now done. 

The only sports I watch now are fighting, PBR, and motorcycle racing. I see all this crap all week long, and when I sit down to watch a sport, I do not want to see it, PERIOD. I can't do anything I want to at work, and I feel the owners ought to be able to tell them to do their job just like my owner. They have all week to attend to all their causes and agendas. Come gameday, it is time to do your job.

• Like 2

I stopped watching most team sports.  Used to be a big Yankee, celtics and Steeler fan. Got so I couldn't root for a guy thats involved in beating his wife because he can run across a white line faster than another guy and because he wears a team jersey.  It just didn't sit well with me anymore.  Then I started to try to root for individual people but lost interest because they are team based sports.   

It all became so money centric and then to root for a guy that is an obvious POS just because he's on the team , I just can't do it.  Then I realized I really didn't miss it at all. And the way things are now I don't ever see me being drawn back into it.  It's less and less appealing.

• Like 3