Buying used bows

dbHunterNY

They are pretty big, most of the newer high end Matthews are... but when tuned properly they are great

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Yeah that bow is Shooting freaking laser beams

#ThankYouForLessOverzealousModding #WeDemandUnlimitedLikes
#WeDemandADislikeButton

Yeah that bow is Shooting freaking laser beams

#WeDemandADislikeButton

Yea man... I’d love to see what the speed difference is with the new arrows vs the old... the old ones were much lighter

I got a great deal on my bow. Bought it last year. It's a 2018 Obsession hemorrhage de. It was only used to sight in the yardage and put to the side for a crossbow to replace it.  Fully loaded and half the price of bare bow.

20200917_171056.jpg

Edited by Overtkill
  • Like 1

I think I will be only buying used bows from here on out.. New bows are too expensive.. I cant spend that kind of money on myself while having a young family of 5.. Ill actually probably make the z7 last as long as possible lol. I love this bow anyways
No reason to upgrade as far as bows in the last 8-10 years. I love my Elite. It's a 2012 Hunter. It would be cool to buy a new bow just for the sake of having something new but I just don't see the benefits. Until this one breaks (hopefully never as that will likely be an underwear changing event) I'll probably keep using this one for the foreseeable future and loving every second of it!

#WeDemandADislikeButton

• Like 1

No reason to upgrade as far as bows in the last 8-10 years. I love my Elite. It's a 2012 Hunter. It would be cool to buy a new bow just for the sake of having something new but I just don't see the benefits. Until this one breaks (hopefully never as that will likely be an underwear changing event) I'll probably keep using this one for the foreseeable future and loving every second of it!

#WeDemandADislikeButton

For the first time In while I’m excited to see what the 2021 line up looks like

On 9/18/2020 at 3:20 PM, The Jerkman said:

#WeDemandADislikeButton

Exactly, This bow has everything I need. Its super forgiving which in terms of hunting, for me is perfect. Can easily smash targets out to 75 yards... what mor ecna one ask for.. lol. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, knehrke said:

I shoot a 2012 Elite as well and absolutely LOVE it. I take some crap at 3D for not having the latest and greatest, but my old eyes are more to blame for the ample 8s on my scorecard than my equipment.

Don't buy the hype... Rememeber guys are doing it dirty with the recurves and longbows. Practice, keep improving, get the scores up. 

On 9/24/2020 at 5:47 PM, The_Real_TCIII said:

Which? I've got a 12 Pulse

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

It's actually a GT500 that I got as new old stock, with the Revolution cam. I guess it could qualify for an antique, but dang - I shot a Browning Accelerator Plus for nearly twenty years when I first started bow hunting. I believe in sticking with what you like, not chasing the latest and greatest. I appreciate technological advances (I'm in biomedical research, so it's an everyday thing for me). I'm not unwilling to change. But it has to impact my ability to do what I love - numbers on paper don't translate to my enjoyment shooting. And there's that indefinable "feel" factor, too, that you can't assign metrics.

• Like 1

21 minutes ago, knehrke said:

It's actually a GT500 that I got as new old stock, with the Revolution cam. I guess it could qualify for an antique, but dang - I shot a Browning Accelerator Plus for nearly twenty years when I first started bow hunting. I believe in sticking with what you like, not chasing the latest and greatest. I appreciate technological advances (I'm in biomedical research, so it's an everyday thing for me). I'm not unwilling to change. But it has to impact my ability to do what I love - numbers on paper don't translate to my enjoyment shooting. And there's that indefinable "feel" factor, too, that you can't assign metrics.

The GT 500 was done in 2010, I have a 2010 Z28 that I loved to shoot.