Bowhunter Sighting Log

fasteddie

38 minutes ago, crappyice said:

Do they just send surveys/logs to people at random or did you all request to be a part of the program?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I've never got one or fiiled anything out and they just mailed me one . I'm guessing they got my name off the academy's application for tax exempt status. 

• Like 3
  • Haha 1

I've never got one or fiiled anything out and they just mailed me one . I'm guessing they got my name off the academy's application for tax exempt status. 

That’s a shame...as “students” you should expect heightened protections and security around your personal info. I also heard that not everyone sent in their signed permission to attend the field trip to Dino’s. Slippery slope!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  • Like 2

10 minutes ago, KMurph332 said:

I got one today never requested it they just sent it i keep a log of my hunting anyway so i can always look back but they should do something for people that actually complete it maybe no fee for your tags the next season 

Then people would just get them and forge the numbers to hand one in . Theres still enough honest people to just do it to help the cause. 

• Like 1