Tonneau Covers Suck!!

Lawdwaz

I have had several different vinyl covers on my pick up trucks over the years. I have to say that the tri fold are a vast improvement over the stretch and velcro down covers! You couldn't put them back on in the cold, had to put a ceramic heater in the bed to warm it up so it would stretch back out. Now I have a fiberglass cap and I really like it, stays dry, has lights, and holds a ton more in the box. It's great for our tent camping trips. I like how the truck looks with the tonneau cover on it but I'm to lazy to bother taking off the cap. So that said, i do have  tri-fold cover that fits a 2012 toyota tacoma,  I should take a couple of pics and list it for sale!

When I put my new truck in reverse I'd see the ground in my backup camera if the tail gate was down...lol. This is the first truck I've had a cover on and love it. Only issue is the seal on the cover to the tail gate applies so much pressure the push button tail gate opener on the key fob won't work. It releases the lock but the gate doesn't fall.