New Shotgun

DirtTime

I had been thinking of trading in my semi 12GA for a pump recently. I decided to keep it and see what I could do to pick up a pump.

I took what I had saved up, and seeing I don't/can't drink anymore, I had enough in the budget to buy a new Stevens/Savage 320 in 20GA.

Came with a MOD. Choke. Because it uses the base Winchester tube system, I can use the X-Tra full turkey choke that came with my 301, and the cylinder I picked up for that as well.

Wood lumber would have been nice, but I like the looks of this shotgun and it shoulders well and swings fast.

20gass1.jpg

20gass2.jpg

• Like 18

2 hours ago, The_Real_TCIII said:

New Shotty Day! Sweet! were you looking for 20ga sluggers? I've got a few I'll send you, I no longer have a 20ga

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

If they are rifled slugs I may be interested. I have 4 boxes of Vitol Shocks left I'm using in the 301, that shotgun loves those things. Let me know what you want for them and I can check what funds I have left.

2 hours ago, Skillet said:

Congrats! Btw, also congrats on not drinking anymore. I didn't think life would go on after I had to quit, but here I am 7 years later, loving it. 

Thank you on both accounts. 6 months here, I didn't have a choice If I wanted to still be walking the Earth. The only time I miss a cold beer is around the camp fire. But I'm getting used to it.

11 hours ago, The_Real_TCIII said:

I don't want anything for them they are collecting dust. Someday maybe you'll help me hide a body

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

I can no longer be involved in that type of thing. If things at The Academy are getting that far out of hand I suggest you practice more. :blink:

Drop me a PM on how you want to handle the slugs though.