CT Help

bfahy13

Biz, let me see what i can do.

I work part time at a golf course in Greenwich, and 2 of the members are going to let me and my father hunt, when they go down south for the winter. 

How  the hell am i supposed to know where my safety card is. I took it 10 years ago. Do they offer replacements? 

1 minute ago, bfahy13 said:

Biz, let me see what i can do.

I work part time at a golf course in Greenwich, and 2 of the members are going to let me and my father hunt, when they go down south for the winter. 

How  the hell am i supposed to know where my safety card is. I took it 10 years ago. Do they offer replacements? 

Yes, you can definitely get a replacement. Do you remember where you took the course? otherwise, NYS must have a record of it since you are able to buy a license in NY. Maybe they can give you a copy or confirmation that you can forward to CT.

6 minutes ago, Biz-R-OWorld said:

Yes, you can definitely get a replacement. Do you remember where you took the course? otherwise, NYS must have a record of it since you are able to buy a license in NY. Maybe they can give you a copy or confirmation that you can forward to CT.

I do. Took the hunter course in mt vernon or the bx, not 1000% sure

Took my bow course with the cougar sports guy. 

• Like 1

I do. Took the hunter course in mt vernon or the bx, not 1000% sure
Took my bow course with the cougar sports guy. 

I assume you’re only bow hunting in CT, so just contact NYS licensing and see if they can provide you a copy of what you submitted to them at some point. Or a letter you can give to CT?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Replace a Lost Certificate

Due to COVID, staff are not in the office every day. For fastest service, email us ([email protected]). If you do not have email, call 1-888-HUNT-ED2 (1-888-486-8332). Please supply your name, date of birth, type of course you took (hunter education, bowhunter education, trapper education, waterfowl hunter education), and when and where you took the course. Certificates dated earlier than 1980 cannot be found or replaced. If you need a certificate and yours cannot be found, you will need to retake the course.

• Like 3

Replace a Lost Certificate

Due to COVID, staff are not in the office every day. For fastest service, email us ([email protected]). If you do not have email, call 1-888-HUNT-ED2 (1-888-486-8332). Please supply your name, date of birth, type of course you took (hunter education, bowhunter education, trapper education, waterfowl hunter education), and when and where you took the course. Certificates dated earlier than 1980 cannot be found or replaced. If you need a certificate and yours cannot be found, you will need to retake the course.

Nice work!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

12 hours ago, crappyice said:

Olinville arms in the Bronx??? Close to Mt Vernon. That’s where I took mine.
Cougar sport is gone (and missed by many) now

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thats where i took my test!

And yes, i know they are gone. Very unfortunate. My father had been using them since he started hinting and they were always great to us. Now i need to drive all the way up to Carmel cause i refuse to use the thief in mamaroneck.