Do I have an addiction?

First-light

I will drive a total of 12 hrs to and from the cabin this weekend. I will hunt probably maybe 6-7 hours only because I'm leaving around 5 am Saturday to go up and leaving to come home around noon on Sunday. Sound like an addition, you betcha!!!!!!!!! Can't wait usually see a lot of deer during muzzleloader. Good luck to all the muzzleloaders this weekend!

I will drive a total of 12 hrs to and from the cabin this weekend. I will hunt probably maybe 6-7 hours only because I'm leaving around 5 am Saturday to go up and leaving to come home around noon on Sunday. Sound like an addition, you betcha!!!!!!!!! Can't wait usually see a lot of deer during muzzleloader. Good luck to all the muzzleloaders this weekend!

Leave earlier Saturday morning and hunt longer; last weekend to deer hunt til next year.Make it a full weekendof hunting not just a few hrs.

Leave earlier Saturday morning and hunt longer; last weekend to deer hunt til next year.Make it a full weekendof hunting not just a few hrs.

I did that last year, got up there around 4 in the morning and hunted all day and half day Sunday. I ended up with pneumonia. Saw a bunch of deer and shot a few times had a ball!! Sucks I had to stay home from work the following week.lol