New tag in email

Kmartinson

5 hours ago, BowmanMike said:

Is anyone still waiting for their tags? I bought mine online on the 10th of august and nothing yet...I was not worried,but the season is getting closer.

You should have gotten them by now. Took about two weeks to get mine, and I think I ordered the first week of August. I'd call. 1-866-933-2257

I ordered my license and my kids licenses on August 13th and the kids got theirs, but I never got mine.  Called them back twice already and from what I was told on the last call they claim I should be getting it soon.  Hasn't been 14 days yet from the last call so we shall see.  If I don't get it I will go to a licensing agent and have them print me out a copy.  Probably will never order online again.  This new system they have is a joke.  Never had any issues with the old one.  

New system is a disaster. New vendor with contract awarded to lowest bidder. I have a lifetime license . Applied for dmp's on August 11. Was awarded a tag for 8T and one for 7R. I received them 16 business days later. September rolled around and no sign of my other tags, so I went to Wally World and had them printed off. They gave me the tags I was entitled to, plus 2 more dmps for 8T and 2 more for 7R. Next day I wasted my time (20 minutes on hold) and 20 minutes talking to the licensing division, who eventually told me they couldn't help me and advised me to "call somebody local". I connected with an ECO at the Region 8 HQ who decided he needed to visit me at my place to view the tags. He looked at them and was totally baffled, he ended up taking pictures of them and told me he would get back to me. One week later, he told me which ones to use and took the others off my hands. The failure of the licensing system caused this ECO to devote considerable amount of time straightening out the snafu. 

• Like 1

4 hours ago, Skillet said:

You should have gotten them by now. Took about two weeks to get mine, and I think I ordered the first week of August. I'd call. 1-866-933-2257

I just called them and they said it shipped out but could not say when. They told me i can have it printed out at an issuing agent free of charge.

• Like 1

50 minutes ago, Bigfoot 327 said:

New system is a disaster. New vendor with contract awarded to lowest bidder. I have a lifetime license . Applied for dmp's on August 11. Was awarded a tag for 8T and one for 7R. I received them 16 business days later. September rolled around and no sign of my other tags, so I went to Wally World and had them printed off. They gave me the tags I was entitled to, plus 2 more dmps for 8T and 2 more for 7R. Next day I wasted my time (20 minutes on hold) and 20 minutes talking to the licensing division, who eventually told me they couldn't help me and advised me to "call somebody local". I connected with an ECO at the Region 8 HQ who decided he needed to visit me at my place to view the tags. He looked at them and was totally baffled, he ended up taking pictures of them and told me he would get back to me. One week later, he told me which ones to use and took the others off my hands. The failure of the licensing system caused this ECO to devote considerable amount of time straightening out the snafu. 

You’re better than me, I woulda used them.