2020 Filed to Fork Program

Well it is that time of year again.  (3rd year for the program) We've had to revamp the program a bit to take all the COVID concerns into consideration but we are moving forward with the program. This year we did scale it back a but and have 6 participants.  Male and Female and ages from 26 to 53. We start next week with a welcome Zoom meeting. I'll post as much as I can capture that isn't virtual. Seems like a great group from my contact so far. 

On another note I know Upper Hudson Branch is also moving forward on their second year and there are other branches putting in on in NY on a little smaller scale. I'ts gonna be a good year for F2F in NY

Stay tuned

• Like 5

• 2 weeks later...

Well, here we go. The participants have all completed their Hunter's Safety Course and the QDMA Deer 101 course online. This Saturday will be the first face to face and we are going to the range to conduct firearms safety and shooting proficiency training.  Stay tuned for pictures. I'm hoping a volunteer or mentor tags a deer in the morning and we can also do a field dressing demo. (I Know....too much to hope for)

• Like 1