The Sportsmen and Sportswomen for Biden Committee

http://sportsmenandsportswomenforbiden.com/about-us/ 

Check out The Sportsmen and Sportswomen for Biden Committee. It’s comprised of a “collective of Democrats, Republicans, and Independents that formed to protect the interests of our wild spaces in North America for hunting, fishing, and shooting sports. This committee is made up of passionate hunters and anglers to speak to the importance of our outdoor heritage.”

Look through the rooster, it’s a terrific group of hunters and outdoors men and women.

• Like 2
  • Haha 4

Democrats rolling out the same old playbook around election time portraying themselves as friends of the outdoor sports when nothing can be farther from the truth. 

Obama shooting skeet, Hillary claiming she Duck hunted and John Kerry the great bird hunter, all smoke and mirror bullshit as anyone that has been in the trenches with these phonies knows.

Al

2020-09-17_135000.png

John-Kerry-with-daffy-duck.jpg

• Like 6
  • Thanks 1

3 minutes ago, airedale said:

Democrats rolling out the same old playbook around election time portraying themselves as friends of the outdoor sports when nothing can be farther from the truth. 

Obama shooting skeet, Hillary claiming she Duck hunted and John Kerry the great bird hunter, all smoke and mirror bullshit as anyone that has been in the trenches with these phonies knows.

Al

Look through the roster and you’ll be pleasantly surprised 

4 minutes ago, airedale said:

I read it all and I am not buying into that sack of lies for one second, as far as I am concerned anyone who is for Biden is in no way shape or form a friend to the outdoor and shooting sports Mr Duper!

Al

LOL!  You're like a cartoon character! Thankfully not everyone is as obstinate as you.

Thankfully there are people like me that call you out on your smoke and mirrors,  that bunch you listed is so phony it is laughable and if hunting ended tomorrow they could give two shits! The list below is the real deal and there are not any that supports Biden!

NRA

Sportsman'a Alliance

Safari Club

Ducks Unlimited

National Wild Turkey Federation

Quality Deer Management

Rocky Mountain Elk Foundation

Boone & Crockett Club

Mule Deer Foundation

Pheasants Forever

National Trappers Association

National Shooting Sports Foundation

NY State Houndsman Conservation

Edited by airedale
  • Like 7

5 minutes ago, airedale said:

Thankfully there are people like me that call you out on your smoke and mirrors,  that bunch you listed is so phony it is laughable and if hunting ended tomorrow they could give two shits! The list below is the real deal and there are not any that supports Biden!

NRA

Sportsman'a Alliance

Safari Club

Ducks Unlimited

National Wild Turkey Federation

Quality Deer Management

Rocky Mountain Elk Foundation

Boone & Crockett Club

Mule Deer Foundation

Pheasants Forever

National Trappers Association

National Shooting Sports Foundation

NY State Houndsman Conservation

You most certainly haven’t called me out. You’re just whining and claiming that a large cohort of hunters aren’t hunters because you say so. That’s hardly a response worth dignifying.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Versatile_Hunter said:

You’re just whining and claiming that a large cohort of hunters aren’t hunters because you say so. That’s hardly a response worth dignifying.

Including you, I will go with my list and their agenda over the bunch of posers your candidate Biden put up!

• Like 3

WTF! Who's breeding all these political trolls? Is there a shortage of bridges or something? Did the C19 evolve into some screwed up virus affecting the drinking water? Too many people with too much time on their hands making more useless accounts just to get attention and ruffle feathers?

Man, they seem to be crawling out of the drains like cockroaches.

I'll just leave this link here for the OP and move along:

https://huntingny.com/forums/forum/4-new-york-hunting/

• Like 5

25 minutes ago, DirtTime said:

WTF! Who's breeding all these political trolls? Is there a shortage of bridges or something? Did the C19 evolve into some screwed up virus affecting the drinking water? Too many people with too much time on their hands making more useless accounts just to get attention and ruffle feathers?

God you’re sensitive. “I don’t like this! Post over there!”

Get a grip. This is the political section of the forum and we're in a politically relevant time

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, Versatile_Hunter said:

You know, it was the president who paid off hookers so that they wouldn't come forward... 

God only knows how many parents had to be bought off after inappropriate behavior by Creapy Joe.

And it was Biden who put a gun to the Ukraine's head and threatened to withhold $1,000,000,000 unless the prosecutor was fired that was looking into illegal activity and money laundering by Burisma, who just so happened to be his son's employer. 

• Like 3

36 minutes ago, eaglemountainman said:

God only knows how many parents had to be bought off after inappropriate behavior by Creapy Joe.

And it was Biden who put a gun to the Ukraine's head and threatened to withhold $1,000,000,000 unless the prosecutor was fired that was looking into illegal activity and money laundering by Burisma, who just so happened to be his son's employer. 

Right, and while it remains in the "god only knows" realm, it's just your fantasy. On the other hand, we have direct evidence of Trump's corruption.

Here you go, another list of prominent lifelong Republicans endorsing Biden: https://www.defendingdemocracytogether.org/national-security/ 

Edited by Versatile_Hunter
  • Haha 1

And there's global video of Biden proudly relating the story of how he strong armed Ukraine, but you failed to address that.

As far as the kiddie groping, that's why the payoffs happen... to keep it down low. And, not my fantasy, Joe's fantasy.

Edited by eaglemountainman
  • Like 1

10 minutes ago, eaglemountainman said:

And there's global video of Biden proudly relating the story of how he strong armed Ukraine, but you failed to address that.

As far as the kiddie groping, that's why the payoffs happen... to keep it down low. And, not my fantasy, Joe's fantasy.

If you want a relevant video, here's one from Pence's top aid, another lifelong Republican: 

40 minutes ago, eaglemountainman said:

Let me guess, Q told you all this ?

5 minutes ago, cachemoney said:

Let me guess, Q told you all this ?

Come on Man

plenty of videos of the Ukraine bragging deal with Biden and weird shit with women and kids also don’t forget the racist stuff. If you’re voting for him that’s fine but you can’t state the racist, weird with women and children stuff that’s on video is a q conspiracy theory.