The Sportsmen and Sportswomen for Biden Committee

9 hours ago, Versatile_Hunter said:

Beto ran partly on that in the aftermath of the El Paso bloodbath. The AR debate isn’t a new one and it will continue. What do you think a “point man” does? Sets policy and rules with a divine mandate? It’s the same debate and there will be the same legal mechanisms in place to work through. If you’re passionate about ARs, be vocal. Write to your congressional reps. Don’t couch your beliefs around this unfounded fear of Dems taking your guns. Again, I’ve posted links here of highly respected outdoorsmen and of veterans who are not letting fear cloud their judgement. 

fears ? its been happening little by little every year what planet are you from  ?

the  dems they have out right said it . and  now its  NO guns and  NO cops the dems want a criminals paradise .   

On 9/18/2020 at 1:33 PM, Steuben Jerry said:

Biden is for sportsmen. Yup, this proves it, right? The man Biden promised to put in charge of gun control. The same Biden who backed the previous AWB. 

200.gif

Hey Beto, let me help you out since your ignorance about rifles that look like something the US military carries is unbelievable.

OK Beto, an AR-15 looks like an M16A1, but they are two different action systems.  After you digest that fact, explain it to your friend Joe Biden.  He is another one who did not carry the "black rifle" to defend the Constitution against all enemies foreign and domestic.  Do not be offended Beto, there are millions of other Americans who suffer from the same ignorance.

Joe Biden actually announced Beto is his go to guy on gun control.  https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/politics/biden-says-beto-o-e2-80-99rourke-will-e2-80-98take-care-of-the-gun-problem-with-me-e2-80-99/ar-BB10GvFC

Need I say more about where Joe Biden's mind is at?

Edited by ADK Native

On 9/20/2020 at 7:43 PM, ADK Native said:

Hey Beto, let me help you out since your ignorance about rifles that look like something the US military carries is unbelievable.

OK Beto, an AR-15 looks like an M16A1, but they are two different action systems.  After you digest that fact, explain it to your friend Joe Biden.  He is another one who did not carry the "black rifle" to defend the Constitution against all enemies foreign and domestic.  Do not be offended Beto, there are millions of other Americans who suffer from the same ignorance.

Joe Biden actually announced Beto is his go to guy on gun control.  https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/politics/biden-says-beto-o-e2-80-99rourke-will-e2-80-98take-care-of-the-gun-problem-with-me-e2-80-99/ar-BB10GvFC

Need I say more about where Joe Biden's mind is at?

Where joe bidens mind at....not even worth debating.

Anyone who thinks biden is pro anything america is on crack. 

Listen to this guy. Cartoonized for fun. Video makes me lol over and over.

https://youtu.be/gnOdKYE0Z4k