The Sportsmen and Sportswomen for Biden Committee

8 minutes ago, Dinsdale said:

FWIW

Under Trump, roughly 4 million acres of Gov't land has been opened for hunting. 

Not surprised to see a Backcountry Hunters Anglers guy on there, the founder and his cohorts were Obama supporters.

He also opened up a lot of that land to the energy industry. 
https://www.outsideonline.com/2277446/public-lands-war-timeline

6 minutes ago, rob-c said:

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/biden-trump-comparison-second-amendment
Here’s the link from my , Harris / Biden coming for our guns thread. Kinda talking out of both sides of their face here. Pro hunting anti gun just doesn’t seem to go hand and hand . 

The Harris/Biden administration will absolutely be the enemy of gun owners and outdoor sportsmen. 

• Like 4

3 minutes ago, Steuben Jerry said:

Biden is for sportsmen. Yup, this proves it, right? The man Biden promised to put in charge of gun control. The same Biden who backed the previous AWB. 

200.gif

The problem with these left leaning hunters , is they truly believe that these anti gun democrats will only take away the scary black rifles and leave their hunting guns alone. 

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, rob-c said:

The problem with these left leaning hunters , is they truly believe that these anti gun democrats will only take away the scary black rifles and leave their hunting guns alone. 

And Cuomo has made AR's "safe" in NY. So will Biden call Cuomo wrong? Why take it away if it's safe?

• Like 1

5 hours ago, rob-c said:

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/biden-trump-comparison-second-amendment
Here’s the link from my , Harris / Biden coming for our guns thread. Kinda talking out of both sides of their face here. Pro hunting anti gun just doesn’t seem to go hand and hand . 

You can hunt, get your license for you pointy stick season. Rock throwing is early season but you need a class and a permit....

19 minutes ago, Versatile_Hunter said:

How many decades have you been quivering over Dems taking away your guns?

Not quivering, fighting it for good reason. Assault weapon ban, coming for our AR15's. Millions of people became felons overnight with the safe act....High capacity magazines.....Now all the talk is semi auto firearms....shotgun, rifle, .22.....I had to swap the stock and chuck my mags for my 10/22. Thank god everyone is safer because of that.....

Edited by ApexerER
  • Like 5

22 minutes ago, Versatile_Hunter said:

How many decades have you been quivering over Dems taking away your guns?

I can say you are very consistent when you do not  have a good response to a question./ comment  You always resort to name calling or some form of sarcastic put down. 

1 hour ago, Versatile_Hunter said:

Don’t know a single hunter who doesn’t love guns.  That’s a bit different than being a nut and prepping for the end of days

I have a NY legal AR, and my end of days prepping consists of a less than half full freezer of venison. Will I get a pass when Biden sends Beto for my black rifle?

Edited by Steuben Jerry

14 minutes ago, Steuben Jerry said:

I have a NY legal AR, and my end of days prepping consists of a less than half full freezer of venison. Will I get a pass when Biden sends Beto for my black rifle?

Ruth Bader Ginsburg: US Supreme Court judge dies of cancer, aged 87

very sad but this could change the game as far as gun control goes if trump gets to pick a new one before the election and  i just heard they are going for it .

Edited by phantom

8 hours ago, Steuben Jerry said:

Biden is for sportsmen. Yup, this proves it, right? The man Biden promised to put in charge of gun control. The same Biden who backed the previous AWB. 

200.gif

Beto O’Rourke never served in the military.  What does he know about the “black rifle”?

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Beto_O'Rourke

So Beto does not trust the many of us who carried the “black rifle” to protect his Constitutional rights by now wanting to take away our Constitutional rights?  Beto is just another gun hating ignoramus who is unwilling or unable to understand why we have gun violence.

• Like 3

46 minutes ago, ADK Native said:

Beto O’Rourke never served in the military.  What does he know about the “black rifle”?

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Beto_O'Rourke

So Beto does not trust the many of us who carried the “black rifle” to protect his Constitutional rights by now wanting to take away our Constitutional rights?  Beto is just another gun hating ignoramus who is unwilling or unable to understand why we have gun violence.

This guy knows a thing or two about it