The Sportsmen and Sportswomen for Biden Committee

2 hours ago, Versatile_Hunter said:

This guy knows a thing or two about it

So you have a still non proven story about Russian bounty’s that you are willingly using to back Robert Francis aka Beto O’Rourke ( note culural appropriation a big no no with you leftiest) Bidens gun czar about a gun grab as a argument against a veteran @ADK Native. What you have attached is another anti trump piece that does not even pertain to the conversation but you thought it was some relevant?  

Please see link for this non partisan grassroots funded veterans group you keep attaching link to. Nope this is Democratic funded partisan group that keeps stating the same democratic talking points with little to no proof.

https://www.samessenger.com/opinion/letters_to_editor/theyre-not-vets-its-the-old-boy-money-club-in-vt/article_d93de852-e167-11ea-8ee0-a77e31c201ef.html

Edited by 9jNYstarkOH
  • Like 1

11 hours ago, Versatile_Hunter said:

Don’t know a single hunter who doesn’t love guns.  That’s a bit different than being a nut and prepping for the end of days

I dont even own a A/R, but I do have stock piles of certain things for emergency’s etc.   So because I like to be prepared for emergency’s and the possible end of days as you say , am I a nut job ? So again you cant come up with a credible reply and resort to name calling again. 

Draw the line where you want but recognize the nuance. Being into guns doesn’t mean everything goes. You read about those militia clowns from MO getting arrested on Wisconsin? That is not the type of gun owner I want to be associated with. And most hunters feel that way too. If we were more vocal about that, the gun rights debate would be much different and we’d be doing ourselves a favor by refraining the narrative. My point in sharing the veterans link was to highlight that there are plenty of veterans who loves their ARs and are voting Biden. These guys recognize Trump’s incompetence and didn’t fall for the same old scare tactics. 

42 minutes ago, Versatile_Hunter said:

Draw the line where you want but recognize the nuance. Being into guns doesn’t mean everything goes. You read about those militia clowns from MO getting arrested on Wisconsin? That is not the type of gun owner I want to be associated with. And most hunters feel that way too. If we were more vocal about that, the gun rights debate would be much different and we’d be doing ourselves a favor by refraining the narrative. My point in sharing the veterans link was to highlight that there are plenty of veterans who loves their ARs and are voting Biden. These guys recognize Trump’s incompetence and didn’t fall for the same old scare tactics. 

So I do agree with you on some ruining it for others. You have extremists with guns as you have extremists in protests that are looting and rioting ruining it for those who are peaceful . But on the flip side you have extremists in government, Beto O’rourke that wants to remove all A/R’s  & AK 47’s from existence. Whether  your a responsible owner or not. Joe Biden has stated he will make O’rourke his point man on gun control . https://www.google.com/amp/s/nypost.com/2020/03/03/joe-biden-promises-to-put-beto-orourke-in-charge-of-gun-control/amp/  So please explain to me how this is just a scare tactic ? 

Edited by rob-c

10 minutes ago, rob-c said:

So I do agree with you on some ruining it for others. You have extremists with guns as you have extremists in protests that are looting and rioting ruining it for those who are peaceful . But on the flip side you have extremists in government, Beto O’rourke that wants to remove all A/R’s  & AK 47’s from existence. Whether  your a responsible owner or not. Joe Biden has stated he will make O’rourke his point man on gun control . https://www.google.com/amp/s/nypost.com/2020/03/03/joe-biden-promises-to-put-beto-orourke-in-charge-of-gun-control/amp/  So please explain to me how this is just a scare tactic ? 

Beto ran partly on that in the aftermath of the El Paso bloodbath. The AR debate isn’t a new one and it will continue. What do you think a “point man” does? Sets policy and rules with a divine mandate? It’s the same debate and there will be the same legal mechanisms in place to work through. If you’re passionate about ARs, be vocal. Write to your congressional reps. Don’t couch your beliefs around this unfounded fear of Dems taking your guns. Again, I’ve posted links here of highly respected outdoorsmen and of veterans who are not letting fear cloud their judgement. 

1 hour ago, Versatile_Hunter said:

Again you show you do not understand the basics, he was twenty miles from his house in the town where he works. He was giving aid and protecting privately owned property. Now which one of the rioters do you want to be associated with the pedo that raped 5 young boys saying shoot me derogatory term and chasing down Kyle after he put out the dumpster fire started by these peaceful protesters that they were pushing into a gas station Which lead them to try to assault Kyle and take his weapon. And there was already a shot fired before kyles shots were fired. or the domestic abuser or the felon with a gun. Quick question how did Kyle shoot three felons out of a group of peaceful protesters what percentage of these peaceful protesters are felons? 

You also have not addressed that these guys are a group of Democratic superpac funded talking heads. You seem to skip right over the things that go against your narrative.

Edited by 9jNYstarkOH

More deflection from the non hunting troll

16 minutes ago, Versatile_Hunter said:

Don’t couch your beliefs around this unfounded fear of Dems taking your guns.

When the Dems say outright is that they are coming after guns, can not be any more clear, I take them for their word, your problem is you do not have a clue how important these issues are to dyed in the wool shooters and hunters because you are a posing political hack on a hunting board just here to stir the pot. You are not going to change any minds with your horseshit and as far as I am concerned you and all like you should be thrown out of here on your head you toxic troll, you are no friend of the outdoor sports or the shooting fraternity.  Hell I do not remember you posting once on anything related to hunting, this is New York Hunting DUH!!!!!

Al

Edited by airedale
  • Like 2

13 minutes ago, 9jNYstarkOH said:

Again you show you do not understand the basics, he was twenty miles from his house in the town where he works. He was giving aid and protecting privately owned property. Now which one of the rioters do you want to be associated with the pedo that raped 5 young boys saying shoot me derogatory term and chasing down Kyle after he put out the dumpster fire started by these peaceful protesters that they were pushing into a gas station Which lead them to try to assault Kyle and take his weapon. And there was already a shot fired before kyles shots were fired. or the domestic abuser or the felon with a gun. Quick question how did Kyle shoot three felons out of a group of peaceful protesters what percentage of these peaceful protesters are felons? 

You also have not addressed that these guys are a group of Democratic superpac funded talking heads. You seem to skip right over the things that go against your narrative.

Breathe. Settle down. And make your edits. 

6 minutes ago, Versatile_Hunter said:

Beto ran partly on that in the aftermath of the El Paso bloodbath. The AR debate isn’t a new one and it will continue. What do you think a “point man” does? Sets policy and rules with a divine mandate? It’s the same debate and there will be the same legal mechanisms in place to work through. If you’re passionate about ARs, be vocal. Write to your congressional reps. Don’t couch your beliefs around this unfounded fear of Dems taking your guns. Again, I’ve posted links here of highly respected outdoorsmen and of veterans who are not letting fear cloud their judgement. 

https://www.google.com/amp/s/amp.theatlantic.com/amp/article/615514/

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.nytimes.com/2019/09/02/us/politics/democratic-candidates-iowa-new-hampshire.amp.html

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.nytimes.com/2019/09/10/us/politics/democrats-gun-control.amp.html

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.newyorker.com/magazine/2019/12/16/the-2020-democrats-and-the-new-politics-of-gun-violence/amp

I could fill an entire page with articles  on how Democrats want more gun control. I do not base my beliefs  on fear,  I base them on the facts that I’ve seen and read about Democrats wanting to place infringements on our second amendment rights . Your hate for Trump clouds your judgement and you’re looking at the Democrats through rose  colored glasses. 

22 minutes ago, airedale said:

More deflection from the non hunting troll

When the Dems say outright is that they are coming after guns, can not be any more clear, I take them for their word, your problem is you do not have a clue how important these issues are to dyed in the wool shooters and hunters because you are a posing political hack on a hunting board just here to stir the pot. You are not going to change any minds with your horseshit and as far as I am concerned you and all like you should be thrown out of here on your head you toxic troll, you are no friend of the outdoor sports or the shooting fraternity.  Hell I do not remember you posting once on anything related to hunting, this is New York Hunting DUH!!!!!

Al

Irascible Airdale! 

...must be a joy to have a cup of coffee with you

39 minutes ago, wolc123 said:

Do you believe that new human life begins at conception, birth, or somewhere in between ?  

Gee wolc123, I thought we had this discussion already. Search Versatile_Hunter and you can relive the convo. In brief, I do not believe life begins when sperm meets egg. But even more important to me is the life of the mother and her ability to self-determine.

Gee wolc123, I thought we had this discussion already. Search Versatile_Hunter and you can relive the convo. In brief, I do not believe life begins when sperm meets egg. But even more important to me is the life of the mother and her ability to self-determine.

Thanks for the reply.  Have you ever shared any hunting-related pictures on this site ?  It seems to me, and a few others, that you are here only to cause trouble in the political section.

Do you realize that almost an order of magnitude more abortions have occurred in this country, since Roe vs Wade, than executions that were carried out by the Nazis thru WW 2 ?  Hopefully, that tide will begin to recede after Trump and Mconnel get a few more conservative judges on the Supreme Court.

Gaining some better protection of our second amendment rigjts would be nice also.  On that you must agree, or I would humbly suggest that you find someplace else to waste your time.  You would not want to give up that Baretta I assume. 

Try to enjoy hunting season this year even if your team loses the election.  As always,  I plan on treating it like it could be my last, because you never know.

Edited by wolc123

I bet you are glad that your mom was pro life

55 minutes ago, wolc123 said:

Thanks for the reply.  Have you ever shared any hunting-related pictures on this site ?  It seems to me, and a few others, that you are here only to cause trouble in the political section.

Do you realize that almost an order of magnitude more abortions have occurred in this country, since Roe vs Wade, than executions that were carried out by the Nazis thru WW 2 ?  Hopefully, that tide will begin to recede after Trump and Mconnel get a few more conservative judges on the Supreme Court.

Gaining some better protection of our second amendment rigjts would be nice also.  On that you must agree, or I would humbly suggest that you find someplace else to waste your time.  You would not want to give up that Baretta I assume. 

Try to enjoy hunting season this year even if your team loses the election.  As always,  I plan on treating it like it could be my last, because you never know.

Look, if you regard my sharing a link to The Sportsmen and Sportswomen for Biden Committee as causing trouble, you should go speak to your priest. If you want pictures there surely are other sites where men will be more open to your soliciting.

Don’t know what the actual abortion numbers are and I don’t care. You see, I don’t believe in forcing women to be walking incubators. Instead, I care for women to have access to safe and timely reproductive care. While you’re thinking about the Nazis consider the fascist tendencies that this president so easily embraces.  

The whole point behind this forum section is to discuss the political considerations that we as hunters must contend with. Again, many veterans, gun owners, and hunters have endorsed Biden. You can choose to live terrified of losing your guns. But do acknowledge that it is a choice, and one not based on reality. 

• Sad 1

21 minutes ago, Versatile_Hunter said:

Look, if you regard my sharing a link to The Sportsmen and Sportswomen for Biden Committee as causing trouble, you should go speak to your priest.

His typical deflection, he does not post in the other board sections because he has nothing to say or contribute about hunting or shooting. He is a political hack troll plain and simple and is here to stir the pot.

Al 

• Like 1