Big Brock Busted

SteveNY

Brock proved he can take a punch or 80 when he withstood the assault of Shane Carwin. Who I might add is arguably the hardest hitting heavyweight. At first i hated Brock as all the "pro" wrestling fans would follow him, but I respect him because he adapted his training to work on his weakness. He paid Comprido, a BJJ world champ to train him after his loss to Mir. Let's not forget he had part of his colon or intestines removed due to a parasitic infection and almost died. (Part of me feels it was something else) I agree that Overeem will have difficulty if he's not on the sauce. Same reason Fedor never fought in the UFC.

Yeah, I don't know about that. I saw the fight. Carwin hits real hard but didn't cleanly connect from what I can remember. He barely survived the first and then Carwin was totally gassed after that. I'm a Brock fan. But he doesn't handle getting punched well. He's new to the sport, hopefully with more experience he'll adapt. Overeem has lots of experience, he's been fighting since the Pride days. Hopefully a 100% healthy Brock puts a beating on him. We'll see.

You know reem's mother is sick right? Either way, they're both juicing...they all do. Just the good ones never get caught because they time their cycles right. Right...Brock is natural hahaa

You ever see pics of him in college before he went into WWE? He was a beast then too. From High School through college wrestling, the guy was 139-0-5. Probably one of if not the best wrestlers ever, and Im talking real wrestling, not WWE crap.

• Like 1

They can levy the waste charge (wanton waste, etc.) in western states and Canada pretty easy based on the process. The requirement is to take all edible meat before taking the headgear.

Conceivably, if they grabbed some quarters, the cape, and the skull, on the first trip, and left say another quarter (or some other consumable part), even with the intent of going back to retrieve it (later that day or the next morning), they can be hit. The rack has to be packed out last.

You ever see pics of him in college before he went into WWE? He was a beast then too. From High School through college wrestling, the guy was 139-0-5. Probably one of if not the best wrestlers ever, and Im talking real wrestling, not WWE crap.

and high school and college testing is harder then the ufc. I'm going through high school testing with my kid. He's 15 yr old, 6'4". he started out at 225lbs but is down to 207. Coaches think he's on the juice due to his size. He hasn't started hitting the weights. My rule is he can't til he turns 16. My point is just b/c someone looks juiced up doesn't mean they are.

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...