Big Brock Busted

SteveNY

They dont even tell you exactly what the main charge is. They said 1 is improper affixation of a tag and another of spoilage of meat tissue or skin. Sounds like it could be stuff that the guide messed up on. Before I start with the judgements and name calling, Id like to hear all the facts first. Most of us on this web site that have hunted in NY for 10+ years and live here to boot, dont know all of the laws and regs in NY and have to ask from time to time. How can you expect someone going on a trip somewhere to know them all, thats part of what you pay the guide for.

• Like 2

two yr jail term seems a bit steep for improperly afixed tag and wasted flesh ( whatever that means ) I don't know about you but if I pay for a guide he better be takeing care of all that or im throwing him under the bus, if you know what I mean.

Edited by erussell
  • Like 2

http://www.sltrib.com/sltrib/jazz/53137467-77/lesnar-meat-alberta-deer.html.csp

http://www.edmontonjournal.com/news/fighter+Brock+Lesnar+faces+illegal+hunting+charges/5871623/story.html

Lesnar, along with a guide he had hired, have each been charged by Alberta Fish and Wildlife officers with three counts of unlawful possession of wildlife (a whitetail deer), wastage of edible flesh (of a mule deer) and failure to immediately affix a tag to an animal. The incident happened on Nov. 19, 2010.

Edited by Culvercreek hunt club

So what I take from the first article that Culver posted is that he took the cape, head and the majority of the meat out with him, and left part of the carcass behind, which is common practice in some places. IMO, it should be the guide's place to say that could not be done and was against the law there. That explains 2 of the charges to me. The one about illegally taking a Whitetail hasnt been explained yet from what I have seen. Remind me to not use that guide of I ever go to Alberta.

Innocent till proven guilty.... and ignorance is not an excuse but i really would place more blame on the guide from what i read. He(brock) should of read up on the laws. of course there are some here that i am sure i am unfamiliar with or see broken all the time.. especially use of electronic devices to warn someone a deer is headed your way via radio or cell text or call it is illegal.. (did you know that?? ). I really think laws are broken all the time out of ignorance there are some out there 100 years or more older that arn't enforced unless they want to get you or prove a point!

Brock proved he can take a punch or 80 when he withstood the assault of Shane Carwin. Who I might add is arguably the hardest hitting heavyweight. At first i hated Brock as all the "pro" wrestling fans would follow him, but I respect him because he adapted his training to work on his weakness. He paid Comprido, a BJJ world champ to train him after his loss to Mir. Let's not forget he had part of his colon or intestines removed due to a parasitic infection and almost died. (Part of me feels it was something else) I agree that Overeem will have difficulty if he's not on the sauce. Same reason Fedor never fought in the UFC.

Overeem won't be on the juice. He fled the country to not be tested for this fight then waiting to take the test over in his home country which ended up being the wrong test. Brock is a natural beast. 7 fights only so yeah he isn't used to being hit in the face. Give him time.

You know reem's mother is sick right? Either way, they're both juicing...they all do. Just the good ones never get caught because they time their cycles right. Right...Brock is natural hahaa