Rocky point hunting phone service

chacha

On 9/19/2020 at 11:41 AM, bruno1 said:

You can hunt the State land without checking in during October on Otis and Rocky Point properties. Also if you hunt Otis south of the expressway you don’t need to check in at all the entire season. Get yourself a free land access permit online and you’re good to go. If you need help I’ll give you a hand with a spot or two. Also if you’re a Suffolk resident you really have more choices on better properties

Hi bruno,

I read a few post from you and you offered help to newbies. I am a new hunter and actually never been in the woods but i am planning on going this month. Any help will be appreciated. Thank you 

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Similar Content

• By ltnic
      Hey gents-
      If you're looking to get in some hunting in NJ, LandTrust (Airbnb for hunting/fishing trips) has a bunch of gorgeous farms you can book hunts on. You can see the listings here: http://bit.ly/NJlistings
      Hunts are available for this weekend and the properties are all roughly ~1hr drive from NYC.
    • By ltnic
      Offering a 80 acre hunting parcel on our 170 acre farm for you to hunt our many whitetail deer, turkeys, grouse and small game. The farm is a paradise for deer with over 300 wild apple trees throughout the property, open meadows, hay fields, deep timber and water in multiple places. We're only a ~3 hour drive from NYC making us a great weekend hunting getaway in a beautiful & serene setting. This is the western half of our farm. The property is 8 miles east of Norwich and 18 miles west of Oneonta where you will find lodging, dining and shopping. Available to purchase is our move in ready, 4 bedroom, 4 bath home, nice post and beam barn and some or all 169.35 acres. Property is available with farm equipment and/or furnishings.

Book your hunt on our farm through our LandTrust profile. Hunts available now: https://www.landtrust.com/l/grassmere-farm-west/5d8ca598-ce8a-44a6-983b-f91e70f7e472
    • By madhuvathani
      I have a mobile of Samsung Grand prime and I need a GPS app.    Normal Google maps doesn't really help for the many area.  Any recommendations guys?
    • By EspressoBuzz
      This may have been discussed before, It can certainly use updating.
      With the power and sophistication of the new breed of smartphones, GPS', Tablets and Home PCs there has never been a time with so many tools available to hunters and fisherman of all types. I'd like to know what if any of these tools you're using and how. I'll start off with Devices and Apps I'm using or testing.
      On my PC Google Earth and the KMZ files available from the NYSDEC have been an amazing source of information. All of which can be accessed on most smartphones.
      I have the Galaxy S2 (samsung) loaded with these apps, ALL ARE FREE, I aint paying for nuttin i aint tried out before.
      ActInNature Hunting - ActInNature Company ApS
      Backitude for Google Latitude - DownWind Development
      Cabela's Recon Fish -Trimble Navigation
      Coyote Sounds - PhotoBeat
      Coyote Hunting Calls - Pico Brothers
      Crow Calls - Clandestine Research
      Coyote Hunting Calls - Dexati
      Favorite Animal Calls - Favorite Android
      Hunting Calls - Clandestine Research
      KMLZ to Earth - WrightRocket
      Maps - Google Inc.
      Hunting Calls Pro - LexApps
      Mil Dot Calculator - Free - What I Feel Like Programming
      Predator Calls - Clandestine Research
      MoonShine Free - Bad Daddy
      Mossy Oak Hunting Weather App - HuntLogix
      Runtastic Altimeter - runtastic
      Sonic Turkey Lite - Bad Daddy
      Strelok. Ballistic calculator - Igor Borisov
      SkEye | Astronomy - Harshad RJ
      Smart Compass - Smart Tools co.
      Virginia Tech Tree ID - Bob Potts
      Turkey Hunting Calls - Pico Brothers
      As you can see i'm trying out quite a few so load up try em out and lets post some feed back.
      Thanks
      Buzz
    • By faihasan
      Hi Guys,
      I am a new hunter, and this is my first season. I skipped the bow hunting as I didn't have enough practice, and didn't want to risk it. Looking forward for the Gun Season on Suffolk.
      Any suggestion on where to shoot. I know there is Otis Pike Preserve and Rocky Point but never been those places and don't have much idea about how to hunt. If get a companion that would be a great help.
      Let me know your suggestion, and how can I join someone and an apprentice.