Online ammo

7 minutes ago, Steuben Jerry said:

Was just on there and they are about out of stock of everything too.  Also checked buds and they are all out of stock. I have enough for season but would like to restock.  Looking for lever revolution 30/30 160 grain and 12 g Hornady SST 300 sabots. Can't seem to find em anywhere. 

9 minutes ago, Robhuntandfish said:

Thanks. Able has 30/30 at a real high price but they have it.  No 12 g though that I was looking for. 

By buddy got 5 boxes of 12 gauge BB Winchester Blindsides delivered. Not sure if you’re looking for steel though

1 hour ago, Robhuntandfish said:

What site does everyone use for ordering ammo online?  Went to runnings and it looked like they were looted it was so bad.  2.5 rows for ammo and I bet there wasn't 15-20 boxes of anything left total.  Crazy.  

The one in Clay ? 

If so, my experience is that place never has anything in stock.

10 minutes ago, cachemoney said:

The one in Clay ? 

If so, my experience is that place never has anything in stock.

The one in Rome.  Literally  2 full rows 30 yards long and maybe 15 random boxes of ammo.  It actually looks like the place was looted.

Edited by Robhuntandfish

I scored a box of Winchester XX 150 gr 30/30 at Runnings in Lockport a couple weeks ago.   They were only letting folks get one box of any type ammo including .22 rimfire.  The guy said I was lucky, because they just got a couple boxes in.

I only used one of them to check my zero, and it hit right where the Fedetals I used last season did.  I still have (5) of those left, along with (10) 170 gr Remington core-locts.  I should be good for early bear in a couple weeks and my annual Thanksgiving weekend Adirondack deer hunt.

No store in Lockport had any ML bullets/sabots either but I did not have any trouble finding them on-line in unlimited quantities.  Apparently, the hoarders are not into muzzleloaders. 

So I've been on 8 or so online places and everything I am looking for is out of stock.  But the crazy thing is there are pages of out of stock and many don't have any 30/30 ammo of any kind and hardly any 12 g except for some odd stuff.  Most of the online options have on their home page statements saying that ammunition is very low in stock. 

Crazy times

Edited by Robhuntandfish
  • Like 1

36 minutes ago, Robhuntandfish said:

So I've been on 8 or so online places and everything I am looking for is out of stock.  But the crazy thing is there are pages of out of stock and many don't have any 30/30 ammo of any kind and hardly any 12 g except for some odd stuff.  Most of the online options have on their home page statements saying that ammunition is very low in stock. 

It's actually a little scary. 

After getting the birds under control in my new pole barn, and lots of beer can cutting practice, I am running low on bb's.  I don't suppose the hoarders are hitting them too bad. Time to get  another can of 6000.  The last one I bought cost me  $ 5.00 at walmart.

1 hour ago, Robhuntandfish said:

It would cost me more than I shoot. Looking for a box of 20 of each. Reloading can be a deep pit. Lol.  It's cheaper after the initial investment. I just don't shoot enough to come close. 

Rob, I have a friend that will reload anything you want. Let me know if you get stuck. 

• Thanks 1

10 minutes ago, Otto said:

Rob, I have a friend that will reload anything you want. Let me know if you get stuck. 

Thanks much!! I've got enough for hunting this season.  As long as no one storms the beach in Verona I should be ok. Just feel I'm a bit understocked with a box or a box and a half of each.  Def gonna grab up the next time I see a couple of boxes of each.  Usually one store might be out but it seems no one has much. 

42 minutes ago, Billdogge said:

Targetsports or Buds

Good luck . There’s some hunting ammo, but buckshot and most pistol  and AR  ammo has been gone for weeks if not months .

I use Both of those sites, I’m a “ team buds” member so I backorder it and get first crack at any that comes in, some I’ve waited months for .

Ive got a couple thousand rounds of 9mm ammo, and a couple hundred for my other pistols, my 300 blackout supply is down to 400 or so, it’s been gone online for months . I rarely shoot that gun now , due to the supply problems .

ive been buying some 7mm08 , as I don’t foresee things improving near or perhaps long term . Buds lists like 70 different brands/ weights of 7mm08 they have like 5or 6 in stock . 

Now this is not the first run on ammo, we’ve been through , the time to buy and have a supply has long since passed .

4 hours ago, Robhuntandfish said:

What site does everyone use for ordering ammo online?  Went to runnings and it looked like they were looted it was so bad.  2.5 rows for ammo and I bet there wasn't 15-20 boxes of anything left total.  Crazy.  

If you end up needing the 30-30 lever evolution, let me know.  I am sure I could spare a box.  This ammo craziness will pass eventually again.  

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1