Arrow weight

YFKI1983

Thats not going to end well for you, just FYI
If I lose I will be a gracious loser and congratulate the victor. If I win I will be a gracious winner and shake the hands of the loser

#ThankYouForLessOverzealousModding #WeDemandUnlimitedLikes
#WeDemandADislikeButton

You better pray my target panic acts up that day ...
I wish thee an excellent round as do I wish myself such. Should be a fun match hopefully full of trash talk and great beers afterwards

#WeDemandADislikeButton

@The Jerkman vs. the Forum/State!

vs. @Jeremy K in 3D shooting

vs. @turkeyfeathers in Jerky making

vs. @Bionic in Spice making

vs. @aboa13 in beer drinking

vs. @crappyice in 3S bow deer hunting

vs. @Moho81 in bowling

vs. @The_Real_TCIII in vehicle lease negotiations

vs. @Lawdwaz in age (appearance-wise)

• Haha 1

[mention=3682]The Jerkman[/mention] vs. the Forum/State!

vs. [mention=2694]Jeremy K[/mention] in 3D shooting

vs. [mention=4567]turkeyfeathers[/mention] in Jerky making

vs. [mention=6930]Bionic[/mention] in Spice making

vs. [mention=8204]aboa13[/mention] in beer drinking

vs. [mention=327]crappyice[/mention] in 3S bow deer hunting

vs. [mention=7992]Moho81[/mention] in bowling

vs. [mention=5278]The_Real_TCIII[/mention] in vehicle lease negotiations

vs. [mention=271]Lawdwaz[/mention] in age (appearance-wise)

[mention=8204]aboa13[/mention] would drink me under the table which btw I still have beers for you dude.[mention=327]crappyice[/mention] is better at scouting and more stealthy than myself so he already wins there.[mention=271]Lawdwaz[/mention] is like a thousand years old so obviously I win in who looks younger. And[mention=7992]Moho81[/mention] could be a fun match. Though if he has multiple perfect games he will likely have the upper hand as I only have one from 14 years ago

#WeDemandADislikeButton

15 minutes ago, The Jerkman said:

I won't lower myself to a spice making contest. Also@aboa13 would drink me under the table which btw I still have beers for you dude.@crappyice is better at scouting and more stealthy than myself so he already wins there.@Lawdwaz is like a thousand years old so obviously I win in who looks younger. And@Moho81 could be a fun match. Though if he has multiple perfect games he will likely have the upper hand as I only have one from 14 years ago

#WeDemandADislikeButton

You know something Jerkman, you’re bring a real scumbag lately.  WTF is your problem? Mr. high and mighty you think you are, arrogant is an understatement anymore.  Answer me...WTF is your problem with me?  

Don’t belittle me, telling you right now, don’t f-ing belittle me.  

I have NEVER been rude to you, plain and simple.  

ban me, IDGAF. 

Edited by Bionic
  • Like 1

10 minutes ago, Bionic said:

You know something Jerkman, you’re bring a real scumbag lately.  WTF is your problem? Mr. high and mighty you think you are, arrogant is an understatement anymore.  Answer me...WTF is your problem with me?  

Don’t belittle me, telling you right now, don’t fucking belittle me.  

I have NEVER been rude to you, plain and fucking simple.  

ban me, IDGAF. 

How on earth do you get @Bionic angry? Literally the nicest guy Ive met on this forum (A forum full of great people I might add, seriously)

• Like 3

1 minute ago, The_Real_TCIII said:

How on earth do you get @Bionic angry? Literally the nicest guy Ive met on this forum (A forum full of great people I might add, seriously)

@Bionic made me mad, when I drove to quaker creek for venison products and he declined to meet me to say hello lol

9 minutes ago, The Jerkman said:

Just bionic crying about shipping and that is when I lost all respect I had for him, which to be honest was quite a bit. I threw him a bone with his spices which I have yet to even touch. Figured why not help a guy out who's trying to start something. Then he goes and starts crying about how much it costs to ship. Had I known how much of a crybaby he was going to be I wouldn't have even bothered. Whatever you do don't try to buy spices from him if you need shipping. I tried to help him by telling him who will likely be the cheapest rate then he goes on some 2 year old temper tantrum. So that is where I lost all respect and intend to ignore him completely until he learns to act like a mature adult and not complain to customers about how much shipping is. Here's a tip don't complain about anything to your customers. If you have an issue keep it to yourself. They are not interested. A proper way to go about things would be to either raise your rates on the next order or either split shipping costs on future orders or flat out charge shipping.

#WeDemandADislikeButton

WOW! That's not very mature in itself to post a PM to the pubic. It should have been enough to just state your beef, not blast that out in public. Seriously dick move!

Edited by DirtTime
  • Like 2

WOW! That's not very mature in itself to post a PM to the pubic. It should have been enough to just state your beef, not blast that out in public. Seriously dick move!

You are right. I have since opted to remove the PMs from my post.

#WeDemandADislikeButton

2 minutes ago, The Jerkman said:

You are right. I have since opted to remove the messages in question from my post.

#WeDemandADislikeButton

This isn't the first time you've attacked him for stuff ,it wasnt that long ago you were trying to be his wedding planner. 

1 minute ago, DirtTime said:

To actually add context on my part to the thread, my arrow weight with inserts, vanes, nock, and tip/bh are 388.3gr. Used the wife's baking scale a while back to check.

Did you clean the blood and fat off the arrow first :D

Just now, The_Real_TCIII said:

I got a great scale at Harbor Freight for $11.99 and it appears to be very accurate. Ive weighed field tips and they come in at 100 and 125 as they should. 

Did they want to see ID ? They asked for my drivers license when I bought one from there.