Arrow weight

YFKI1983

9 minutes ago, The_Real_TCIII said:

They do but these were already installed and I dont want to knock them out. Im walking away from this entire FMJ, Deep Six world as fast as possible after this season

I’m a big Easton / Beman  fan but never could get behind the deep six configuration . 

• Like 2

I need to find one to fit the bill. This year I have a few extra days before the xbow opener (11/7)! lol.
Does an EHD deer count?
Only if you hit it with an arrow/bolt before you take the picture

#ThankYouForLessOverzealousModding #WeDemandUnlimitedLikes
#WeDemandADislikeButton

17 minutes ago, rob-c said:

Yeah I bet..

First a guy on AT screwed me, then an ebay seller returned my money after a few days because they didnt have them. So I found them on Camofire via ebay and ordered two packs. One arrived. Several emails and phone calls and they agreed to express another pack. Well I called today and they never did. Supposedly they are sending them out today

• Sad 1

2 minutes ago, The_Real_TCIII said:

First a guy on AT screwed me, then an ebay seller returned my money after a few days because they didnt have them. So I found them on Camofire via ebay and ordered two packs. One arrived. Several emails and phone calls and they agreed to express another pack. Well I called today and they never did. Supposedly they are sending them out today

You know that the bow opener is October 1st . They didn’t delay the date due to covid 

47 minutes ago, The_Real_TCIII said:

No swag from academy sponsorship?  Last hour this is disappointing....

Just kidding of course.  If you don't have enough I have a couple of rage I can send you if you need em.  I stopped shooting them a couple years ago but still have a couple as backups. 

• Like 1

Update.

Arrows hitting about 2 inch low at 30 and about 5 inches at 40. Adjusted pins so its good now.

I'm hitting about 2 inches left when shooting from elevated position. Anyone have any idea why. I feel like i am holding still and remembering my anchor points.

Sent from my SM-G970U using Tapatalk

Update.

Arrows hitting about 2 inch low at 30 and about 5 inches at 40. Adjusted pins so its good now.

I'm hitting about 2 inches left when shooting from elevated position. Anyone have any idea why. I feel like i am holding still and remembering my anchor points.

How about your grip?? Are you shooting with an open hand and having the bow grip in the crotch of your thumb and index finger.

Sent from my moto z3 using Tapatalk

Update.

Your bubbling off, set your level

1 hour ago, YFKI1983 said:

Update.

If your shot is off at elevation but not on the ground then your form is off , the vast majority of left/right misses are because of form breaking down. 

• Like 1

On 9/22/2020 at 3:36 PM, The_Real_TCIII said:

Ill check them out. 500 with 15-20% FOC is what I had hoped to accomplish

A guy I shoot with he has black eagle arrows at 600 grain with 19% foc flying at 240fps out of an elite valor.  Things slam the targets.  The black eagles also have screw in weights so you can load the piss put of the front if you need to.  They are also a .244 diameter arrow also.

Edited by Swamp_bucks
  • Like 1

A guy I shoot with he has black eagle arrows at 600 grain with 19% foc flying at 240fps out of an elite valor.  Things slam the targets.  The black eagles also have screw in weights so you can load the piss put of the front if you need to.  They are also a .244 diameter arrow also.

He must be pulling some lbs!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro