2019 Gun Buck

LET EM GROW

9 hours ago, LET EM GROW said:

Finally got around to picking up my 2019 Gun buck back from @WNY Bowhunter

Phenomenal works as always! As long as he is doing shoulder mounts, he'll have my business! Hands down.

It is by far the best, cleanest, highest quality shoulder mount on my wall.   

Thank you sir!  

FB_IMG_1591367979301.jpg

FB_IMG_1591367983044.jpg

2019 buck 5.jpg

Glad to be of service!

I can't believe it's almost that time of year again when the new crop of bucks will start rolling in to the shop. I still have one forum member's mount to put together this weekend...

• Like 3

On 9/21/2020 at 5:07 PM, Biz-R-OWorld said:

Cool rack, did you happen to notice if he had injuries on opposite side?

Nothing obvious, No. But While speaking with @WNY Bowhunter he informed me a friend of his whom hunts nearby where I harvested him, had his trail cam pics from the previous year. The trail cam pics showed him with the same exact rack, only slightly smaller. 

• Like 1

On 9/23/2020 at 8:55 AM, LET EM GROW said:

Nothing obvious, No. But While speaking with @WNY Bowhunter he informed me a friend of his whom hunts nearby where I harvested him, had his trail cam pics from the previous year. The trail cam pics showed him with the same exact rack, only slightly smaller. 

Next up...Chunk's sheds?

• Like 1

• 2 months later...
On 12/11/2020 at 1:45 PM, dbHunterNY said:

i know the daylight helps but it's hard to tell just how good a mount is until you get it next to others. not just a raggedy old mount at that point. you've brought the thing practically back to life.

Thanks (just saw this post). It's almost time to start the process all over again. It's been a crazy season...I took well over my quota during archery and the first week of gun season. Hadn't gotten many calls in the past three weeks but they are starting to trickle back in again. Have a late season muzzleloader monster coming in tonight!

Edited by WNY Bowhunter
  • Like 3