Just 286 days... 9 1/2 months and...

nybuckboy

I for one am glad this season is over and done with. I sure as hell am not about to start thinking about next season either. Lots of living to do until then, and I won't be wishing the entire year away just to go hunting again.

Aye...same here. Time to hybernate.Laid off for winter,no $ to do much,but do have a trip for a few days set at Harrahs in AC at the end of Jan.Play some poker,get stupid juiced and win some $ hopefully to put in the cabin fund for spring. Meat is in the freezer,bills are paid,had a great time in the woods and with friends. This time of year,is free time to pre build some items for the cabin....like 2 large benches for sitting by the fire pit.Maybe some bird feeders too.We enjoy the birds at the cabin...they watch for us,they know when we are there,and wait for us to put seed out. I have lake front property here where I live and when we EVER get ice (if) I will be drilling holes for perch and eyes.Hunting mode is done for me.