Tri-Pod Stand

fasteddie

21 hours ago, fasteddie said:

Moved my Tri-Pod stand into the hedge row at my son's property in Honeoye Falls . Haven't attached the swivel seat or the camo skirt on it yet .

IMG_0003.JPG

IMG_0005.JPG

IMG_0010.JPG

How do the reindeer do knowing your hunting their cousins before Christmas :D. Looks to be a great set up though ..

• Like 1

Do you have to push the skirt out of the way to climb in?
There's a little zipper that opens a "hatch" so you can climb through if it's anything like the way my ladder stand was setup years ago. I fidget a lot in the stand so I got one of those skirt things for it

#ThankYouForLessOverzealousModding #WeDemandUnlimitedLikes
#WeDemandADislikeButton

number of years ago, I went in to maintain my tripod. got up in the stand and started moving the homemade skirt around. There was 2 wasp nests in it. Got stung twice. Slid down the ladder and ran off. Came back a couple of nights later and gave them a bath in insecticide. Very exciting.

My big covered stand has a bunch of bees in it, need to go and hose them down in the next few days.

Hauled some exercise equipment to my youngest son's home near Honeoye . I thought I would swing up past my oldest son's place in Honeoye Falls to see how it would be shooting out of the tripod stand . Took my bow , a couple arrows , quiver and and a haul rope with me . Grabbed one of the cheap foam targets that I gave my grandson and headed to the tripod stand . since the rail is about 4' high , I have to have the bow out and over the rail in order to shoot . This movement could spook the deer so maybe the rail should come off until Crossbow season . Not sure what to do . 

8 hours ago, cdbing said:

Maybe use a box to stand on so you clear the rail with the bow. Or pull back some of the screen and shoot from a seated position.

Sent from my SM-G970U using Tapatalk

I think I would have to take the rail off . I am working on a platform to be able to shoot over the rail .