Date night reminder

Swamp_bucks

I already feel bad as most of September has been spent working on the enclosed blind almost every weekend. I hope I'm getting a few brownie points for it though because I am also doing it so I can hunt more comfortably with the kids. 

I am actually going out for dinner tonight with her because tomorrow is our anniversary. 

• Like 1

Really ramped it up, to get the honey do list almost done over the last month or so. On top of everything else, I've been as busy as a one legged man at an azzkicking contest! We usually go leaf peeping in Vermont, the first Saturday in October. Or we'll go to visit our oldest grandson at Franklin Pierce University, in NH. That is usually my last official Husband duty, until the season ends in December.

Gotta say.....after all these years Mrs grampy is a real good sport about all my hunting time. And is my biggest supporter for new hunting gear! But she can get a little testy after I tag out, and start helping others get their deer!

• Haha 1

All day Sunday is fun "fall" stuff with the wife. Apples, tree peeping, etc.
Then three months of deeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeer hunting.

We are going Sunday..........

I got it perfect this year. I offered up both Saturday and Sunday! Because chiefs play Monday night!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
  • Like 1

Oct 1st Mrs Nomad says, see you around Christmas . Our wedding anniversary is Nov 4th, I’ve killed some sweet bucks on that day ! Oh I didn’t bow hunt when we got married , started the next year , purely a coincidence....

She’s a lucky woman .

Lately I’ve been closing pool, camper ,trimming scrubs, washing windows ,canning food for the winter , I may even take her out for a cheeseburger ! She washed my camo today as well , and I didn’t marry her for her farm land I promise.

• Like 1

23 hours ago, Moho81 said:

I already feel bad as most of September has been spent working on the enclosed blind almost every weekend. I hope I'm getting a few brownie points for it though because I am also doing it so I can hunt more comfortably with the kids. 

I am actually going out for dinner tonight with her because tomorrow is our anniversary. 

Some notice would have been nice ,we had a parking spot reserved for you at the academy last night .

• Like 1