I’m getting tired of being told how races I am and how I have white privilege.

35 minutes ago, Larry said:

What I met by being call a racist is every time you turn on the tv or go online someone is calling us racist or you have white privilege. I’m getting sick of hearing it. I learned along time a-go not all racist bigots are white.

the only white privilege  is if  you are     democratic  politician  you can get away with almost anything for years just look at the Clintons and bidens  both got rich selling out this country  . 

• Like 1

15 minutes ago, phantom said:

the only white privilege  is if  you are     democratic  politician  you can get away with almost anything for years just look at the Clintons and bidens  both got rich selling out this country  . 

Good interview. Enjoy. https://www.npr.org/2020/09/22/915674694/how-donald-trump-turned-the-presidency-into-a-business

• Like 1

39 minutes ago, Versatile_Hunter said:

^_^ nice try , Trump does not even take a salary for being president  he donates it  to charity and  had business  all over the world from before he was president  . he actually is losing money by being president  .  Do  you not understand the difference from  what Biden's where doing ? 

https://www.nbcnews.com/business/business-news/trump-has-lost-1-billion-personal-wealth-running-president-n916221

so your source is a   democratic donor writing a book you know that's not evidence right ?you  know  anyone can write a book and claim  anything  they want to sell books right ?  you know trump had billions before he was president and  property  all over the world before being president what part do you not understand ?  

Edited by phantom
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

4 minutes ago, phantom said:

^_^ nice try , Trump does not even take a salary for being president  he donates it  to charity and  had business  all over the world from before he was president  . he actually is losing money by being president  .  Do  you not understand the difference from  what Biden's where doing ? 

Doesn’t take much to fool you, huh? Listen to the interview, you’ll learn things that you won’t on Fox 

9 minutes ago, Versatile_Hunter said:

Doesn’t take much to fool you, huh? Listen to the interview, you’ll learn things that you won’t on Fox 

https://www.nbcnews.com/business/business-news/trump-has-lost-1-billion-personal-wealth-running-president-n916221

whats that say ?  even lefty abc  knows he is loosing money by being president and they should know since all of there and others  fake news stories  about him being a racist and a  Russian pawn   is the reason why .

Edited by phantom

36 minutes ago, phantom said:

so your source is a   democratic donor writing a book you know that's not evidence right ?you  know  anyone can write a book and claim  anything  they want to sell books right ?  you know trump had billions before he was president and  property  all over the world before being president what part do you not understand ?  

Dan Alexander is an investigative journalist at Forbes, the news source that your link cited 2 years ago.  The interview I shared is current, from yesterday I believe. Listen to it and learn something. 

10 minutes ago, Versatile_Hunter said:

Dan Alexander is an investigative journalist at Forbes, the news source that your link cited 2 years ago.  The interview I shared is current, from yesterday I believe. Listen to it and learn something. 

and he lost even more money now just to let you know because of china virus  you are brainwashed  by pop culture   try to think for your self   does a guy like trump need more money when he has billions ?   its not logical what that guy is saying and if it was about money he would play ball with china  instead of busting there balls  with better trade deals for USA .   there is more money for  Hollywood  tech company's  the media  to make in china then in  USA that's why they hate trump  so much . guys like Bloomberg made more in china then here for example . Thats why he is spending all that money backing biden  wake up 

Edited by phantom

18 hours ago, phantom said:

white   privilege,   BLM , Antifa    it is all just camouflage or  trojan horse .

its like a bank robber  forming a group called   organization    ageist  robbing   banks  , and then robs banks 

or a car thief   starting  a group  called organization    ageist  robbing   cars  , and then robs  more cars . these are terms designed to   trick people  into thinking they are something good when  they are  really   doing  something bad  , like rioting looting  and extortion   is what they really are about if you look into them . and the media most of it just plays along .

man if that doesn't look, read and feel like stormy...

On 9/23/2020 at 12:15 PM, crappyice said:

Me to my own child: who do you have for Eng,
HS kid: Mr R
Me: what’s his real name
hS Kid: I dont know - he lets us call him that since his name is confusing
Me: whose pitching for the Yankees
HS kid: Masahiro Tanaka (pronounced perfectly)
Me: if you can pronounce that you can learn his name.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Funny...true...but 90% chance they probably pronounced his name incorrectly.  There is no "r" in Asian languages.  That's why we have such a hard time pronouncing "white rice".

Funny...true...but 90% chance they probably pronounced his name incorrectly.  There is no "r" in Asian languages.  That's why we have such a hard time pronouncing "white rice".

Good point I should have said they pronounced it like every American broadcaster pronounces it.

5 hours ago, squirrelwhisperer said:

At least he improved his spelling

4 hours ago, left field said:

I originally thought rattler, but now realise that’s an insult to rattler. 

the whole spacing, grammar, weird period placement and general sentence structure though...

Pizza.  Its literally dough, cheese and sauce.  Yet it’s amazing how it can be so bad at some places.  I know we all hear about the nyc water being the true key ingredient, but for christs sake.  Im disgusted at what ive seen served.  How far have i taken my issue you might ask?   Here you go.  I wouldn't dare eat chain pizza in ny, aside from maybe a sbarros at an airport.  I spent the summer in Florida and the only pizza I would eat was dominos.  I knew exactly how it would arrive every single time.  I couldn’t gamble on pizza showing up looking like a cake with ketchup on it. The pinnacle of sh*t pizza was about 5 years ago at Disney.  One night we stayed in poolside and ordered pizza to the room.  Pizza menu with “true ny pizza” on the menu.  Ok.  When it came delivered i was appalled and couldn’t figure out how such a simple 3 ingredient item could be produced in such a manner.  So fast forward to present day. I will eat what I call “designer pizza” across the country.  Trendy pizza joints that make different concoctions.  But as far as a regular slice or plain pie.  NOPE.  I will not eat that outside of the metro area. 

End of rant. 

Thanks for listening. 

• Like 3

9 minutes ago, left field said:

There are certain things that need to be appreciated in the country where they were perfected.

Whisky in Scotland. Cigars in Cuba. Pizza in Naples. Women in Iceland.

Ive had pizza in italy. For me, italian pizza and your standard ny slice are different species.  Same genus   Difference species  

As far as your claim on icelandic women.   Thats more of an opinion.  

• Like 1