I’m getting tired of being told how races I am and how I have white privilege.

1 hour ago, phantom said:

Why even liberal Canada voter ID is mandatory in fact USA is the only civilized nation that does not have mandatory voter ID ?since you say you are a lib just wondering  what you think about that and claim to be smarter then every one here ,  and here is a hunting tip  for you  since you asked spend more time in the woods and less time looking at the phone  when you are out there .

Why even liberal Canada voter ID is mandatory in fact USA is the only civilized nation that does not have mandatory voter ID ?
-more nonsense. Systematic voter fraud has never been a problem here. Even Republican led investigations have shown this.

since you say you are a lib just wondering  what you think about that and claim to be smarter then every one here ,  
-I'm smarter? I bet you feel that way about most people you interact with.

and here is a hunting tip  for you  since you asked spend more time in the woods and less time looking at the phone  when you are out there .
-I did not ask. You'll know when I solicit advice. Nevertheless, that's a great suggestion - It's hard to be present with a screen in your face. My unsolicited tip to you is don't give up on literacy.

36 minutes ago, Versatile_Hunter said:

Why even liberal Canada voter ID is mandatory in fact USA is the only civilized nation that does not have mandatory voter ID ?
-more nonsense. Systematic voter fraud has never been a problem here. Even Republican led investigations have shown this.

since you say you are a lib just wondering  what you think about that and claim to be smarter then every one here ,  

and here is a hunting tip  for you  since you asked spend more time in the woods and less time looking at the phone  when you are out there .
-I did not ask. You'll know when I solicit advice. Nevertheless, that's a great suggestion - It's hard to be present with a screen in your face. My unsolicited tip to you is don't give up on literacy.

So you don't need iD to vote but its ok for cigarettes  alcohol guns  getting on a  airplane  getting a job  getting a drivers license  . and how would you know since you don't  need ID to vote   if they are who they say they are  ?  please tell us we want to know  with your infinite wisdom , and why does Canada and every other country have  voter ID laws then ?  don't you think voting should be taken with at least the same security as getting on a airplane ? 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Versatile_Hunter said:

Having a viable environment that can sustain wildlife is exponentially more important. The notion that the 2nd amendment is at risk is absurd.

Now, you are talking like a guy with a paper a**hole. If you really believe this, and call yourself a hunter or outdoor person, you are more clueless than anyone that you have called out here with your "superior intellect". Actually, every time I respond to you I feel a little bit dumber for wasting my time & effort. Moving on.....

• Like 5

19 hours ago, Versatile_Hunter said:

5D2D7EE5-A412-4D05-8CC1-23582EA50CB3.jpeg

• Like 1

23 hours ago, Versatile_Hunter said:

Congrats on your semi-retirement. A masters? Cool, in what? I guess it goes to show that an education can only take you so far.

I’m here to pick up hunting pointers and to help dispel the notion that you need to have regressive views (or be a redneck as you put it) to hunt. 

But you sure firm up that the likelihood is you're an a$$hole if you are on the left. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 3

On 10/6/2020 at 5:42 PM, Versatile_Hunter said:

Congrats on your semi-retirement. A masters? Cool, in what? I guess it goes to show that an education can only take you so far.

I’m here to pick up hunting pointers and to help dispel the notion that you need to have regressive views (or be a redneck as you put it) to hunt. 

I guess this most be another one of those crazy right wing conspiracy theory's right  ? you tell me  oh wise one  :mda:

Former CIA Director John Brennan briefed former President Obama on Hillary Clinton’s “plan” to tie the Trump campaign to Russia as a means of distracting the public from her private email server scandal before the 2016 election, according to newly declassified documents.. Director of National Intelligence John Ratcliffe on Tuesday declassified Brennan’s handwritten notes

https://news.yahoo.com/dni-releases-cia-documents-hillary-204337457.html

[mention=327]crappyice[/mention]  can you please teach a lesson on proper grammar?  Ill venmo you money if you want   

Hahaha!!! Says the man who has 5 errors in his post!?!?
At least your errors don’t interfere with meaning!
I am the worst offender of poor spelling and not paying attention to autocorrect in posts. My fat fingers hurt me, and I rarely proofread here...except for this reply.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk