How is this not sick

Can we all not agree that this is sick and un American. Please tell me that even those of you who are voting for him don’t support this and would do the right thing if he looses

https://www.npr.org/2020/09/23/916221894/trump-says-he-expect-election-results-to-end-up-at-supreme-court?fbclid=IwAR1VXiTiL17MUqueXxzTfQfzZ1J7FLSC0VkbTMBP6sZH5IXfKUfk4odLW1c

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Can we all not agree that this is sick and un American. Please tell me that even those of you who are voting for him don’t support this and would do the right thing if he looses

https://www.npr.org/2020/09/23/916221894/trump-says-he-expect-election-results-to-end-up-at-supreme-court?fbclid=IwAR1VXiTiL17MUqueXxzTfQfzZ1J7FLSC0VkbTMBP6sZH5IXfKUfk4odLW1c

How many riots(ummm protests) should we expect when Trump wins? How many if Joe wins?
How many safe-space crying rooms will be needed if Trump wins again?
The reaction by dems/libs(I know not always the same but...) to “their” loses have been and will be far worse than Trump questioning a sketchy system.

• Like 2

How many riots(ummm protests) should we expect when Trump wins? How many if Joe wins?
How many safe-space crying rooms will be needed if Trump wins again?
The reaction by dems/libs(I know not always the same but...) to “their” loses have been and will be far worse than Trump questioning a sketchy system.

I have no isssue with him questioning the system. I do take issue with him not willing to say he may not be interested in a peaceful transfer of power.

That is a rabbit hole we don’t need

Although hanky panky is certainly possible with voting results, he’s trolling again. What exactly could he do? Nothing. He knows that.

Not sure what he can and can’t do. What I am asking is if he tries something after a Biden win, do you at least support Biden taking office at that point ?

9 hours ago, Chef said:

Can we all not agree that this is sick and un American. Please tell me that even those of you who are voting for him don’t support this and would do the right thing if he looseshttps://www.npr.org/2020/09/23/916221894/trump-says-he-expect-election-results-to-end-up-at-supreme-court?fbclid=IwAR1VXiTiL17MUqueXxzTfQfzZ1J7FLSC0VkbTMBP6sZH5IXfKUfk4odLW1c

That's just Trump trolling for suckers .... apparently they are easy to catch !

• Like 4

That's just Trump trolling for suckers .... apparently they are easy to catch !

See but that’s my point, the fact that we have a president of the United States that is out there Trolling for suckers is half the problem. So if he tried something in November or December and I throw this in your face will you agree that he shouldn’t be doing it ?

2 minutes ago, Chef said:

See but that’s my point, the fact that we have a president of the United States that is out there Trolling for suckers is half the problem. So if he tried something in November or December and I throw this in your face will you agree that he shouldn’t be doing it ?

I'll agree .... but at that point I'll become one of those limp wristed a$$holes whom say He's (Biden) not my President ! Perfectly OK isn't it ?

I'll agree .... but at that point I'll become one of those limp wristed a$$holes whom say He's (Biden) not my President ! Perfectly OK isn't it ?

Yea fine with me, first off that has never been my attitude. I voted for Trump in 16. He has just failed us miserably over the last 10 months or so. Can’t rest his hat on the economy any more. His rhetoric and attitude towards the constitution has become more and more dangerous. The sad part is people call it trolling or what ever and then go along for the ride.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Chef said:

Not sure what he can and can’t do. What I am asking is if he tries something after a Biden win, do you at least support Biden taking office at that point ?

If Biden wins, he should absolutely take the office. No question there at all.

Two facts come into play here for me.

1. Trump (as everyone who breathes should have been able to figure out by now) starts off every position with an extreme stance which gives him room to move to the middle to compromise. Just like negotiating a business deal. A poor negotiator starts in the middle. Those are his learned experiences in life which he obviously employs in his day to day dealings with almost every subject. Remember when he floated pulling out of NATO? The Dems had their hair of fire over that. The end result was more member nations paying a bit more of their fair share.

2. The Democrats are absolutely, completely, utterly consumed with hating Trump, and nothing else. Just hate Trump. They will stop at nothing at all, even illegalities to somehow prevent OrangeManBad from remaining in office. If they weren't even deterred in the slightest with spying on his campaign through the corrupt FBI, why would anyone think that some ballot rigging would be off limits? The Dems themselves say this is the most important election in our history. If it's that important, why introduce a new way of voting - questionable at best - into the most important election in our history? Why introduce a new variable now, at this time? What is the motivation for that? Why is Killary telling Joe not to concede, no matter what? This all just stinks to high heaven of bad potential.

Trump should absolutely not "concede", just like Joe. If this is truly the most important election of our times, then the results should be verified, re-verified, and re-verified again. 

And all that said, he just loves trolling the media. If Biden wins, then on Inauguration day, Trump ceases to hold any power and becomes an ordinary citizen. The only thing he can do to stay in office is hold on to the door frame as they drag him out. He knows that, and everyone should know that. Anything else is pure fantasy land.

Edited by Steuben Jerry
  • Like 7

3 hours ago, NonTypical said:

Why in the world are they sending out un solicited mail in ballots? If people can protest, then they can vote! There’s no reason for mail in ballots in the first place if they didn’t plan on cheating. Have a fair election where you show ID and vote once. 

Exactly. I have to sign my name and then have it compared to my signature on record before I'm allowed to vote. What is the method to validate a mail-in? There is none that I'm aware of.

What if I'm mailed a ballot that doesn't actually get to me? And then that ballot is completed by someone else during early voting. Is my actual in-person vote on election day invalidated? Am I in trouble somehow?

Edited by Steuben Jerry
  • Like 1

4 minutes ago, Steuben Jerry said:

And all that said, he just loves trolling the media. If Biden wins, then on Inauguration day, Trump ceases to hold any power and becomes an ordinary citizen. The only thing he can do to stay in office is hold on to the door frame as they drag him out. He knows that, and everyone should know that. Anything else is pure fantasy land.

Spoil Sport !   LOL (good one)

• Like 1

10 hours ago, Chef said:

He didn't say a single thing in that Article that i don't agree with. 

When i go to vote, they open the book, i sign my name right next to a copy of my signature, they make sure they match and i vote. As far as i am concerned i should have to show an ID as well which the Democrats are completely against.....Why is that? You need an ID to buy beer, tobacco, movies, rent a car, get on an airplane and many other things I can't think of off the top of my head but we don't need an ID to do one of the single most important things we do as Americans. The only reason to be against that is because you intend to and have been cheating. 

Now we throw in millions and millions of unsolicited mail in ballots. Who in their right mind thinks that is a good idea? Again, unless you plan on cheating. There are already reports of mail in ballots not being sent to traditional republican areas. Who and how is/are these ballots being checked and verified that they are real and completed by the person they were intended to be. How many democrat groups are we going to see walking neighborhoods offering cigarettes or whatever to fill out this ballot, we'll send it in. Our voting rules are changing in the midst of our most important election and its democrats that want the change....why is that? 

If he looses i hope he does everything he can to expose what a sham our voting system has become....

• Like 4

57 minutes ago, Steuben Jerry said:

That might be getting baked into the cake with recent performance.

if  I remember correctly   the markets crashed as soon as it was clear  Obama  was going to win  the election  . This time  nobody is sure one way or the other , well as  long   as trump gets his judge in  and dems don't try to change the system   like what AOC is calling for  I think we will be ok  hopefully  .  If they pull any of that stuff you will see the markets really crash more then ever before .

Edited by phantom

36 minutes ago, Chef said:

No they didn’t his crap response to this pandemic did

Chef, what didn't he do that he should have done? Its easy to play Monday morning quarterback. He was creating travel bans while Biden was calling him a xenophobe for doing so. Pelosi/Deblasio etc were saying get out and about, there is nothing to worry about. Remember, come down to Chinatown? Experts were saying we had more to worry about with the Flu. Fauci said not to wear masks until he decided we should wear masks. He got and made more ventilators than we ever needed. Sent and refurbished hospital ships that were not used to NY and California. Setup and made an unused temporary hospital in NY. I think his response to the China Virus was very good. Was it perfect, heck no, nobody had dealt with something like this before. There wasn't a playbook. IMO we went way to far overboard with the response and are still overboard. The single dumbest move in this whole China Virus debacle was putting infected people in with the most vulnerable people like our King Andy did to our Nursing homes. We will never hear the real number of lives lost that idiotic move made.

• Like 3

From the beginning they said we needed to test and trace and isolate . For some reason he was against that. His task force put out a plan for states to re open. He then ignored it and pushed states to open early.