How is this not sick

38 minutes ago, Chef said:

No they didn’t his crap response to this pandemic did

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

hope you know china is a police state they let that virus out .

The evidence of China’s deliberate cover-up of the coronavirus outbreak in Wuhan is a matter of public record. In suppressing information about the virus, doing little to contain it, and allowing it to spread unchecked in the crucial early days and weeks, the regime imperiled not only its own country and its own citizens but also the more than 100 nations now facing their own potentially devastating outbreaks. More perniciously, the Chinese government censored and detained those brave doctors and whistleblowers who attempted to sound the alarm and warn their fellow citizens when they understood the gravity of what was to come.

Stopped reading after "unsubstantiated claims".fake news.

Everybody knows mail in ballots is a gasping act of desperation. I got 4 ballots last time for my local election. Neighbors didn't get theirs...that's just personal experience....then there's nationwide oopsies almost everywhere it's been tried.

The better statement would be how un-american is it to vote by mail. Throughout our history.. war famine and disease we've shown up in person until now?

Trump led the idiot media into an idiot trap now they look like fools printing this crap. That's ok because I enjoy not just their reactions but the readers reaction. He should have implied that he would prefer putting the election on hold until the plandemic is over. The pea brain meltdown would have been epic.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Chef said:

From the beginning they said we needed to test and trace and isolate . For some reason he was against that. His task force put out a plan for states to re open. He then ignored it and pushed states to open early.

And those states that opened early are doing just fine. A slight rise when they first opened and now back inline. We should all be open. Saratoga county (where i live) hasn't updated the number of cases in the county since July. I am not sure there are even any cases here. I can't find any info on it. 

The States needed to test and trace. Its the reason they are doing it now. Its just easy to blame Trump because he is everyones punching bag. He was supposed  to setup a network for the entire nation for test and tracing. How would that even be possible? He wasn't against it, he was saying the States needed to do it. Even Cuomo said that Trump gave them everything they asked for and more....

And those states that opened early are doing just fine. A slight rise when they first opened and now back inline. We should all be open. Saratoga county (where i live) hasn't updated the number of cases in the county since July. I am not sure there are even any cases here. I can't find any info on it. 
The States needed to test and trace. Its the reason they are doing it now. Its just easy to blame Trump because he is everyones punching bag. He was supposed  to setup a network for the entire nation for test and tracing. How would that even be possible? He wasn't against it, he was saying the States needed to do it. Even Cuomo said that Trump gave them everything they asked for and more....

Not that hard to find Saratoga county had 8 new cases yesterday for a positivity rate of 1.2%

21 minutes ago, Chef said:

From the beginning they said we needed to test and trace and isolate . For some reason he was against that. His task force put out a plan for states to re open. He then ignored it and pushed states to open early.

biden did not even want a travel ban from  china   

18 hours ago, Chef said:

Can we all not agree that this is sick and un American. Please tell me that even those of you who are voting for him don’t support this and would do the right thing if he looses

https://www.npr.org/2020/09/23/916221894/trump-says-he-expect-election-results-to-end-up-at-supreme-court?fbclid=IwAR1VXiTiL17MUqueXxzTfQfzZ1J7FLSC0VkbTMBP6sZH5IXfKUfk4odLW1c

IF he loses, and that’s a big if...I say he takes a page out of Ex President Yomama’s playbook...create an organization to thwart every attempt made by the dems to do anything and everything. 

• Like 1

The Biden Center at the University of Pennsylvania is under fire this week over its alleged failure to disclose millions of dollars in gifts from China. The center has allegedly failed to disclose $70 million in gifts from China since 2017.

According to a report by Campus Reform, the Biden Center at UPenn is facing heightened scrutiny this week over a series of gifts from China that were not properly disclosed to the federal government.

22 hours ago, Chef said:

Can we all not agree that this is sick and un American. Please tell me that even those of you who are voting for him don’t support this and would do the right thing if he looses

You are a pretty intelligent guy but are showing how narrow minded you can be when it comes to Trump just like the media. What would be un American would be the American people be forced to accept election results that are not legitimate.

Up until recently if you wanted to vote you went to the polls and cast your vote. Absentee voting was put in place for those that would not be available to vote on election day. Since then "early" voting became available for whatever reason and opens the door for things to go wrong.

I personally find it odd that all of the sudden the Democrats are pushing voting by mail, voting early, and even going as far as sending mail in votes to voters. That should lead everyone to believe that fraud could become more possible.

All Trump is saying is he will not concede to a fixed or crooked election and neither should the American people.

Regardless of who wins I would like to have a good feeling about it being a fair and above board election and I don't doubt for a minute that Trump would concede if he felt the election was fair.

By expanding the way you can vote and when you can vote opens the door for corruption.

If people can go to Walmart or just about anywhere else by putting on a mask then there is no reason not to go to the polls on November 3rd.

No reason to vote early, or by mail. Unless extenuating  circumstances prevent one from voting on election day; people should go to the polls to limit the amount of doubt created by all these alternative ways and times to vote.

The next thing that will be proposed is "you can text your vote to".

We have a system that has worked for hundreds of years. Use it so everyone walks away with the feeling it was fair and square instead of leaving doubt in everyone's mind when their candidate doesn't win.

Everyone should feel it is their obligation as an American to vote and get their asses to the polls instead of trying to cut corners.

• Like 5
  • Thanks 3

25 minutes ago, Steve D said:

You are a pretty intelligent guy but are showing how narrow minded you can be when it comes to Trump just like the media. What would be un American would be the American people be forced to accept election results that are not legitimate.

Up until recently if you wanted to vote you went to the polls and cast your vote. Absentee voting was put in place for those that would not be available to vote on election day. Since then "early" voting became available for whatever reason and opens the door for things to go wrong.

I personally find it odd that all of the sudden the Democrats are pushing voting by mail, voting early, and even going as far as sending mail in votes to voters. That should lead everyone to believe that fraud could become more possible.

All Trump is saying is he will not concede to a fixed or crooked election and neither should the American people.

Regardless of who wins I would like to have a good feeling about it being a fair and above board election and I don't doubt for a minute that Trump would concede if he felt the election was fair.

By expanding the way you can vote and when you can vote opens the door for corruption.

If people can go to Walmart or just about anywhere else by putting on a mask then there is no reason not to go to the polls on November 3rd.

No reason to vote early, or by mail. Unless extenuating  circumstances prevent one from voting on election day; people should go to the polls to limit the amount of doubt created by all these alternative ways and times to vote.

The next thing that will be proposed is "you can text your vote to".

We have a system that has worked for hundreds of years. Use it so everyone walks away with the feeling it was fair and square instead of leaving doubt in everyone's mind when their candidate doesn't win.

Everyone should feel it is their obligation as an American to vote and get their asses to the polls instead of trying to cut corners.

It’s the same old right wing fear mongering. How many investigations, some led by Republicans, have now shown the absence of widespread voter fraud? Yet that continues to be a talking point. Voting by mail has long been in place in many states. Expanding access isn’t a great departure from the norm. Remember, there are many elderly and ill folks that aren’t making daily Walmart rounds and who would be hesitant to stand in line to vote. Hopefully the GOP will show whatever is left of their spine and accept the election results. 

https://www.politico.com/news/2020/09/24/gop-peaceful-power-transfer-421025 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Versatile_Hunter said:

Hopefully the GOP will show whatever is left of their spine and accept the election results. 

It isn't and should not be about the parties accepting the results. It should be about the American people accepting the results and they should be confident in those results.

Another Biden supporter that missed the point entirely

• Like 4