How is this not sick

12 minutes ago, Steve D said:

It isn't and should not be about the parties accepting the results. It should be about the American people accepting the results and they should be confident in those results.

Another Biden supporter that missed the point entirely

No, you’re missing the point. Lack of confidence in the results is fueled by Trump’s posturing and his ongoing claims that there’s rampant election fraud. This is false. He should instead be doing everything possible to empower states (and USPS) to expand voting access, be it by mail or otherwise. 

No, you’re missing the point. Lack of confidence in the results is fueled by Trump’s posturing and his ongoing claims that there’s rampant election fraud. This is false. He should instead be doing everything possible to empower states (and USPS) to expand voting access, be it by mail or otherwise. 

Did you conveniently miss the above article about military mail-in ballots Found in the trash. Why is is too difficult for people (handicap elderly, I get it- they should use crossbow all season!!!) to show up, present an ID and vote in person?
How is that not the most fair?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  • Like 3

23 minutes ago, Versatile_Hunter said:

No, you’re missing the point. Lack of confidence in the results is fueled by Trump’s posturing

I didn't miss the point...I understand  you need to feed off the "fake news" we all see every day. Maybe Biden supporters feel that way  but I think for myself  and believe if you want  (and should) vote go to the polls. IF for whatever reason you can't make it to the polls  accommodations should be made.

Accommodations should not be made for convenience  to increase the amount of voters  for either party.

Any doubts I may or may not have on the results will be based on the information I have not what Trump, Biden, or any of the Democratic leaning media report. 

Giving so many ways to vote  is going to jeopardize  maintaining the accuracy of the results.

All  I can do is my part by going to the polls, casting my ballot, and hoping for the best.

Edited by Steve D

30 minutes ago, crappyice said:

This seems sick

If that is true it is indeed sick and could be an example  of things to come.  Why can't  this great country  invent certified  mobile polling places that can be moved to areas where needed for those that need it.? The country has gone nuts and as some would have it "it is all Trumps fault".

• Like 1

15 minutes ago, Steve D said:

I didn't miss the point...I understand  you need to feed off the "fake news" we all see every day. Maybe Biden supporters feel that way  but I think for myself  and believe if you want  (and should) vote go to the polls. IF for whatever reason you can't make it to the polls  accommodations should be made.

Accommodations should not be made for convenience  to increase the amount of voters  for either party.

Any doubts I may or may not have on the results will be based on the information I have not what Trump, Biden, or any of the Democratic leaning media report. 

Giving so many ways to vote  is going to jeopardize  maintaining the accuracy of the results.

All  I can do is my part by going to the polls, casting my ballot, and hoping for the best.

Fake because Trump tells you it's fake? Do all the thinking you want but if you're using bad information your conclusions won't be sound. As it goes, garbage in, garbage out.
Expanding voting access shouldn't be biased to specific groups. Rather it should be uniformly applied so that everyone has increased access. 

14 hours ago, Chef said:

I have no isssue with him questioning the system. I do take issue with him not willing to say he may not be interested in a peaceful transfer of power.

That is a rabbit hole we don’t need

Did you have the same "issue" when Hillary and her followers unleashed her hounds of hell in an all out assault against the winner, Trump, and our entire country, costing millions of wasted dollars, blood , sweat, tears, fear, innocent peoples livelihoods? Where the hell was the peaceful transfer of power in 2016? 

I do not believe it was an oversight by Chris Wallace to ask that question to Trump but not Hillary. I think he is to seasoned at his job to screw up that bad. It was by design. 

Had he asked her the same question about her accepting the election results if she were to lose, this whole damned thing may have been avoided or at least made a lot more difficult to keep going. 

Trump is and remains a "Big Orange (as the left like to refer to him) Middle Finger" directed firmly in the faces of the elite of both parties by the previously forgotten citizens of this country, of all colors, genders, ages, race, religions, etc.  

And the self entitled class made up of both parties can't stand it!  They feel it threatens their way of life and their egos!

They need to remember they are NOT our overlords, they are our elected employees!

So, perhaps we should all join hands rather than keep hitting each other, borrow an old line from Trump, and tell a bunch of them from both parties..."you're fired"!

God bless the "United" (people) States of America! 

13 minutes ago, Versatile_Hunter said:

Fake because Trump tells you it's fake? Do all the thinking you want but if you're using bad information

Like I noted before. I think for my self and do not draw my conclusions based the so called "news" reports.

I can see from some of your Political source links you are well informed:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

Edited by Steve D

Fake because Trump tells you it's fake? Do all the thinking you want but if you're using bad information your conclusions won't be sound. As it goes, garbage in, garbage out.
Expanding voting access shouldn't be biased to specific groups. Rather it should be uniformly applied so that everyone has increased access. 

Speaking of garbage in garbage out.....the MILITARY’s mail-in ballots were in the garbage. Still nothing? Is that right?

You are a pretty intelligent guy but are showing how narrow minded you can be when it comes to Trump just like the media. What would be un American would be the American people be forced to accept election results that are not legitimate.
Up until recently if you wanted to vote you went to the polls and cast your vote. Absentee voting was put in place for those that would not be available to vote on election day. Since then "early" voting became available for whatever reason and opens the door for things to go wrong.
I personally find it odd that all of the sudden the Democrats are pushing voting by mail, voting early, and even going as far as sending mail in votes to voters. That should lead everyone to believe that fraud could become more possible.
 All Trump is saying is he will not concede to a fixed or crooked election and neither should the American people.
Regardless of who wins I would like to have a good feeling about it being a fair and above board election and I don't doubt for a minute that Trump would concede if he felt the election was fair.
By expanding the way you can vote and when you can vote opens the door for corruption.
If people can go to Walmart or just about anywhere else by putting on a mask then there is no reason not to go to the polls on November 3rd.
No reason to vote early, or by mail. Unless extenuating  circumstances prevent one from voting on election day; people should go to the polls to limit the amount of doubt created by all these alternative ways and times to vote.
 The next thing that will be proposed is "you can text your vote to".
We have a system that has worked for hundreds of years. Use it so everyone walks away with the feeling it was fair and square instead of leaving doubt in everyone's mind when their candidate doesn't win.
Everyone should feel it is their obligation as an American to vote and get their asses to the polls instead of trying to cut corners.

Trump himself has voted by mail for years. I signed up for my absentee ballot already and will drop it a election drop box in person

6 hours ago, Chef said:

I’ll explain this away the same way Trump does for what he doesn’t like

Fake news

You think it’s a made up story? What about the ballots found in a ditch in Wisconsin? Do you think that’s fake too?

https://wreg.com/news/box-of-mail-absentee-ballots-found-in-wisconsin-ditch/

• Like 2

You think it’s a made up story? What about the ballots found in a ditch in Wisconsin? Do you think that’s fake too?
https://wreg.com/news/box-of-mail-absentee-ballots-found-in-wisconsin-ditch/

No he doesn’t think it’s made up...he just thinks it should be ignored since it doesn’t fit the narrative.

• Like 2

On 9/23/2020 at 10:16 PM, Chef said:

Can we all not agree that this is sick and un American. Please tell me that even those of you who are voting for him don’t support this and would do the right thing if he looses

https://www.npr.org/2020/09/23/916221894/trump-says-he-expect-election-results-to-end-up-at-supreme-court?fbclid=IwAR1VXiTiL17MUqueXxzTfQfzZ1J7FLSC0VkbTMBP6sZH5IXfKUfk4odLW1c

You do know he trolls on purpose right???

• Like 1

You do know he trolls on purpose right???

And chefs point to that is ,”should our president be trolling?”
I see both sides to that argument-1. he needs to troll to keep up with the media bias and “defend” himself with offense or smoke screens...or 2. He’s the F’in president of the US, stop acting like a MS girl with a new Insta account

Chicken and egg debate

• Like 2

My biggest concern is a close election. Which I think we all agree it is looking that way.  All the BS on both sides about a rigged election has a possibility of chaos after. Esp if it's close and Trump wins , then the rioters come out in mass.  If its close like bush and Gore esp.  If people are disrespectful enough to boo and chant at trump at the Capitol when he is standing and paying respect to RBG, then what happens if his re election is by a hair and the popular vote is for Biden?  Like it or not it is far left and supporters of the far left that are doing the rioting across the nation, I don't think this is arguable.  

Of all the years I have ever seen this was the year for an independent to step in and beat both parties and send a true message that we are sick of both of them.  But unfortunately this isn't happening. 

So the loser ...whomever it is will claim fraud, the winner will boast and the rest of us will mostly still be unhappy with either of them still. 

6 minutes ago, Robhuntandfish said:

My biggest concern is a close election. Which I think we all agree it is looking that way.  All the BS on both sides about a rigged election has a possibility of chaos after. Esp if it's close and Trump wins , then the rioters come out in mass. 

Precisely why I am hoping for a landslide victory either way.

• Like 2

24 minutes ago, Robhuntandfish said:

My biggest concern is a close election. Which I think we all agree it is looking that way.  All the BS on both sides about a rigged election has a possibility of chaos after. Esp if it's close and Trump wins , then the rioters come out in mass.  If its close like bush and Gore esp.  If people are disrespectful enough to boo and chant at trump at the Capitol when he is standing and paying respect to RBG, then what happens if his re election is by a hair and the popular vote is for Biden?  Like it or not it is far left and supporters of the far left that are doing the rioting across the nation, I don't think this is arguable.  

Of all the years I have ever seen this was the year for an independent to step in and beat both parties and send a true message that we are sick of both of them.  But unfortunately this isn't happening. 

So the loser ...whomever it is will claim fraud, the winner will boast and the rest of us will mostly still be unhappy with either of them still. 

BS ?

its been proven  the dems and  FBI  try to rig  the election for Clinton   https://www.marketwatch.com/story/fbi-lawyer-pleads-guilty-to-making-false-statement-in-connection-with-surveillance-of-trump-campaign-associate-carter-page-2020-08-14

AND BIDEN NEW ABOUT IT !! 

but notice  media never asks  him if he is going to except the results if he loses  when  we know for a fact he at least  new about what the fbi was doing  with trump /Clinton election.  with the democrat's  controlling most the media  big tech and  most the gov  you would be crazy not to worry  about them cheating  again  . They always are with  all the censorship put in place only on pro trump supporters  and none on the other side think  about it .

Edited by phantom

1 minute ago, phantom said:

BS ?

its been proven  the dems and  FBI  try to rig  the election for Clinton   https://www.marketwatch.com/story/fbi-lawyer-pleads-guilty-to-making-false-statement-in-connection-with-surveillance-of-trump-campaign-associate-carter-page-2020-08-14

AND BIDEN NEW ABOUT IT !! 

but notice  media never asks  him if he is going to except the results if he loses  when  we know for a fact he at least  new about what the fbi was doing  with trump /Clinton election.  with the democrat's  controlling most the media  big tech and  most the gov  you would be crazy not to worry  about them cheating  again  .

Yes BS.  Believe it or not the Republicans are also politicians.  Trump not answering if it would be a peaceful change of power isn't a good statement to make.  Election officials that actually run the elections are saying that the outloook of fraud is mostly a crock.  And both side are positioning themselves to claim fraud if they lose.  If you don't see that your looking thru orange Trump glasses. 

• Like 2

17 minutes ago, Robhuntandfish said:

Yes BS.  Believe it or not the Republicans are also politicians.  Trump not answering if it would be a peaceful change of power isn't a good statement to make.  Election officials that actually run the elections are saying that the outloook of fraud is mostly a crock.  And both side are positioning themselves to claim fraud if they lose.  If you don't see that your looking thru orange Trump glasses. 

did they ask biden the same question in the same way nope that there already is election  medaling   by the lefty media    the democrat  is always  treated like a saint and the  republican  is always treated as guilty  by the media  you got to be blind not to see it ,the news  media is suppose to report the news  with out picking sides .

Edited by phantom

36 minutes ago, Robhuntandfish said:

If people are disrespectful enough to boo and chant at trump at the Capitol when he is standing and paying respect to RBG, then what happens if his re election is by a hair and the popular vote is for Biden?

After the cities are reduced to embers, the left will want to impeach him for..for.. I don't know, being orange or something.