How is this not sick

12 minutes ago, Robhuntandfish said:

Yes BS.  Believe it or not the Republicans are also politicians.  Trump not answering if it would be a peaceful change of power isn't a good statement to make.  Election officials that actually run the elections are saying that the outloook of fraud is mostly a crock.  And both side are positioning themselves to claim fraud if they lose.  If you don't see that your looking thru orange Trump glasses. 

these election officials you speak of are these the same   geniuses  that think voting with out ID IS A GOOD IDEA  

and let me guess they happen to be dems  or never trumpers 

these election officials you speak of are these the same   geniuses  that think voting with out ID IS A GOOD IDEA  
and let me guess they happen to be dems  or never trumpers 

Guy you have voted your entire life without ID just like the rest of us. This country has held every election it has ever had without ID.

Suddenly this is a major issue and going to cause widespread fraud. Get ur head out of ur ASS.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

1 minute ago, phantom said:

did they ask biden the same question in the same way nope that there already is election  medaling   by the lefty media    the democrat  is always  treated like a saint and the  republican  is always treated as guilty  by the media  you got to be blind not to see the news  media is suppose to report the news  with out picking sides .

I never mentioned the media at all.  And yes we agree on this for the most part. I dont trust them either. I also think that all of it isn't because they are left (although a lot of it is) but trump spewing and getting him fired up gets ratings.  So they do it for two reasons. 

But to say the election is rigged before it even starts and to think that in every state someone is there to do this is tin foil hat.  

The local election office here is run by people I know and trust. Then the numbers are reported. So at what level does this fraud occur.  At every state, or township ??? Would be far too many people involved for it to go unnoticed on a large scale.  It's just both sides positioning themselves for post election.  A tight race either way is gonna be messy.  Although if trump loses I believe we won't see the rioting as much as the right aren't the ones that are involved in all the current rioting. It def the left.  

To look at the right and say all is good there is also being biased just like the media.  If you can't see how some of Trump's presidency is a hot mess is not looking with open eyes. Yet I totally believe BIden will be worse for the country I cannot just abide by the rights every move.  

6 minutes ago, Steuben Jerry said:

After the cities are reduced to embers, the left will want to impeach him for..for.. I don't know, being orange or something.

just being rich and having a hot wife is enough  at this point for them to  impeach him probably  and being orange  lol

I never mentioned the media at all.  And yes we agree on this for the most part. I dont trust them either. I also think that all of it isn't because they are left (although a lot of it is) but trump spewing and getting him fired up gets ratings.  So they do it for two reasons. 
But to say the election is rigged before it even starts and to think that in every state someone is there to do this is tin foil hat.  
The local election office here is run by people I know and trust. Then the numbers are reported. So at what level does this fraud occur.  At every state, or township ??? Would be far too many people involved for it to go unnoticed on a large scale.  It's just both sides positioning themselves for post election.  A tight race either way is gonna be messy.  Although if trump loses I believe we won't see the rioting as much as the right aren't the ones that are involved in all the current rioting. It def the left.  
To look at the right and say all is good there is also being biased just like the media.  If you can't see how some of Trump's presidency is a hot mess is not looking with open eyes. Yet I totally believe BIden will be worse for the country I cannot just abide by the rights every move.  

I think if Trump wins the Rioting will be more wide spread for sure. That being said if he looses I see more of a potential for some serious acts of violence

1 minute ago, Chef said:

Guy you have voted your entire life without ID just like the rest of us. This country has held every election it has ever had without ID.

Suddenly this is a major issue and going to cause widespread fraud. Get ur head out of ur ASS.

even crack heads that by beer need id  at the liquor store  but voting naa why would we want that lol 

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, Steuben Jerry said:

After the cities are reduced to embers, the left will want to impeach him for..for.. I don't know, being orange or something.

I see it being a huge mess after the election. 2020 rolls on. Cause I believe Trump will be re elected and it will be close. And then the rioting ensues. There isn't a win here for most Americans that live their daily lives. I'm just hoping we all make it thru til we get to 2024.  Then maybe we have some better options.  

• Like 1

even crack heads that by beer need id  at the liquor store  but voting naa why would we want that lol 

I’m not saying it’s not a good idea, or even the right thing. I’m just saying that there is not all off a sudden widespread voter fraud as a result of not having it. If you can’t agree with that then maybe we should just go back and dispute every election ever

1 minute ago, Chef said:

I think if Trump wins the Rioting will be more wide spread for sure. That being said if he looses I see more of a potential for some serious acts of violence

I disagree only because the left has already shown it's support to rioters and most of them undeniably are left voters.  So a proven track record.  But either way it will be a mess. And maybe Biden won't be so devisive a president and people won't be so hard to take sides , but to me his policies will also hurt the country just as much.  Again I look at this election as it's going to be a loss for all of the people no matter who wins.  Another 4 years of people at each other's throats if Trump wins and Biden left policies and prob not making it 4 years so that Kamala becomes president.  I cringe at both.

13 hours ago, Chef said:

You can see every county in the state

https://forward.ny.gov/percentage-positive-results-county-dashboard

Thanks, but that doesn't show total active cases in the county. It just says an average of 3 cases on a 7 day rolling average for a positive rating of .2%. In other words.....next to nothing....

4 minutes ago, Robhuntandfish said:

if there is a will there is a way especially with mail in stuff ,now  if they can counterfeit money they can do the same with mail in or just toss them in the trash from places they know mostly vote red or blue  in close election it can happen  if its a land slide I agree probably not but this one probably going to be close  and that can be messed with easily .

1 minute ago, phantom said:

if there is a will there is a way especially with mail in stuff ,now  if they can counterfeit money they can do the same with mail in or just toss them in the trash from places they know mostly vote red or blue  in close election it can happen  if its a land slide I agree probably not but this one probably going to be close  and that can be messed with easily .

Thus proving my point that both sides are repeatedly saying this more than any other election year.  It's a play for each party for post election.  More of a cushion for each of them to have a dispute more than it is a probable occurrence. Both sides are acting like this is a given already unless of course they win. 

I disagree only because the left has already shown it's support to rioters and most of them undeniably are left voters.  So a proven track record.  But either way it will be a mess. And maybe Biden won't be so devisive a president and people won't be so hard to take sides , but to me his policies will also hurt the country just as much.  Again I look at this election as it's going to be a loss for all of the people no matter who wins.  Another 4 years of people at each other's throats if Trump wins and Biden left policies and prob not making it 4 years so that Kamala becomes president.  I cringe at both.

So what about Biden’s policy do you think is worse for America. Wharton business school, and most top experts on Wall Street seem to think that his economic plan is better then Trumps. You have already said he will be less divisive. So besides the 2nd amendment What is the downside... that and if Trump gets a judge in now there is no issue there at all

1 minute ago, Chef said:

So what about Biden’s policy do you think is worse for America. Wharton business school, and most top experts on Wall Street seem to think that his economic plan is better then Trumps. You have already said he will be less divisive. So besides the 2nd amendment What is the downside... that and if Trump gets a judge in now there is no issue there at all

biden policy ?  he  has to   come out the basement  first LOL the guy does not take questions  . 

• Like 1

biden policy ?  he  has to   come out the basement  first LOL the guy does not take questions  . 

I don’t know where you get your news, he is on TV every day talking to the public. You are watching propaganda not news.

So why did you come back as phantom and not rattler? Just felt like being more of a creep ?

• Haha 1

18 minutes ago, Chef said:

See 2008-2016 for reference.  And 47 years of nothing. 

A lot of things trump has done with policy I am very happy about.  A long list. I have a hard time coming up with anything for the Obama era.  Or anything Joe has done to date . . 

That being said I can also see a lot of things trump has done I don't like. Usually revolving around his lack of respect and dignity. But usually not policy.  He creates a very divisive country for sure.  But I don't even think you look at Biden and are really encouraged much.  As I think most Dems aren't even estatic with him.  

And I do actually hope he gets his pick of judge only because i know I will like his pick better.  But it's amazing to see the right act like they wouldn't be fighting it tooth and nail as well if the shoe was on the other foot. 

Edited by Robhuntandfish

9 minutes ago, Robhuntandfish said:

See 2004-2016 for reference.  And 47 years of nothing. 

A lot of things trump has done with policy I am very happy about.  A long list. I have a hard time coming up with anything for the Obama era.  Or anything Joe has done to date . . 

That being said I can also see a lot of things trump has done I don't like. Usually revolving around his lack of respect and dignity. But usually not policy.  He creates a very divisive country for sure.  But I don't even think you look at Biden and are really encouraged much.  As I think most Dems aren't even estatic with him.  

I agree with this. I love Trumps Policy and hate that he is a jackass. But i will take policy over nice guy every time and every year. 

33 minutes ago, Robhuntandfish said:

If elected, Biden won't be in the chair for 6 months.  Can you make the same statement with confidence if you insert Harris?

55 minutes ago, Culvercreek hunt club said:

If elected, Biden won't be in the chair for 6 months.  Can you make the same statement with confidence if you insert Harris?

No not at all. But I already know what we've had for 4 years. An increasingly devisiive country and he hasn't helped to calm that. Again I am not voting for Biden causr I just can't , but voting for trump is a hard pill to swallow. 

And I feel you should be able to feel you can have the president of the United States at your dinner table or interact with your kids. The position is also one of  a role model and easiness to the country.  He is terrible at this. 

Again hoping for better choices in 2024.

Edited by Robhuntandfish

1 hour ago, Chef said:

Better at causing job losses and a lower GDP.