How is this not sick

4 hours ago, Chef said:

I don’t know where you get your news, he is on TV every day talking to the public. You are watching propaganda not news.

So why did you come back as phantom and not rattler? Just felt like being more of a creep ?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

He does seem to run a low energy campaign the “latest” news on his campaign site is 25 days old. 

65D8EF6E-FB61-44E3-9BFA-C53B7337BAB3.jpeg

1 hour ago, crappyice said:

Opposite for sniffy Joe...his wife is not allowed to attend any lunches where woman are present!

So are all your attacks against the republicans personal? Or do you vote by policy?

In a representative democracy, you vote for individuals who will champion your values. We don’t generally have referendums on individual policies/bills.  You can vet their values based partly on the policy platform they put forth. But since bill drafting is usually a protracted process involving compromise, etc, it’s good to vote for those with aligned values. 

28 minutes ago, phantom said:

There are so many forums I have been to over the years.  I really don't remember all of them or even nick names or passwords  forget them all the time   and stuff but I am  pretty sure did not use any of those you posted  not sure if   I ever signed up to this one  before there are so many of them  on the internet .

You troll on multiple forums?!? You should look into gigs in one of these (troll farm):

https://www.washingtonpost.com/politics/turning-point-teens-disinformation-trump/2020/09/15/c84091ae-f20a-11ea-b796-2dd09962649c_story.html 

29 minutes ago, Robhuntandfish said:

Can def tell down deep you lean more Republican and I can understand not wanting trump.  Just Biden to me is no winning solution.  It is truly disappointing that there aren't better options.  There is def no middle ground on trump most people either love him or hate him and nothing in between. And there is no changing anyone's mind on it as well. 

Non Ivy League educated. Working class upbringing. He and his policies are as centrist as they come. 

• Haha 1

27 minutes ago, ApexerER said:

I just can't see how you could pull your lever for the same people that are rioting, burning, shooting cops, calling for the downfall of the constitution, will nominate activist judges instead of constitutionalist etc etc etc.....will be pulling their lever for......i can't wrap my head around it....

I think that the mistake. No Democratic leader is calling for any of that. It’s a straw man. 

3 minutes ago, Versatile_Hunter said:

Non Ivy League educated. Working class upbringing. He and his policies are as centrist as they come. 

I can't see in any way how anyone can be excited to vote for Joe Biden for president.  The only reason he has any play is because the Dem field was so week and/or extreme and riding on hate for Trump.  Stand alone Biden would be toasted by 7-10 different Republican options.   

5 minutes ago, Robhuntandfish said:

I can't see in any way how anyone can be excited to vote for Joe Biden for president.  The only reason he has any play is because the Dem field was so week and/or extreme and riding on hate for Trump.  Stand alone Biden would be toasted by 7-10 different Republican options.   

You’ve seen the Trump people backtrack on the sleepy Joe cartoon. They’re worried about the debates. There’s plenty about Biden that makes him an optimal candidate for the time. He doesn’t have the oratory skills of Obama or the ‘charm’ (is that what you guys like about him?) of Trump, but he’s highly competent and that’s what this country needs right now. 

1 hour ago, Robhuntandfish said:

If the Dems had a decent candidate I would be open to it for sure.  I just don't see one. You gotta admit their field loooks a lot like the bad news bears. 

I feel obligated to point out that the Bears were, in fact, the good guys. The ones the country rooted for. The ones who win the game of life. 

• Like 2

1 minute ago, Versatile_Hunter said:

You’ve seen the Trump people backtrack on the sleepy Joe cartoon. They’re worried about the debates. There’s plenty about Biden that makes him an optimal candidate for the time. He doesn’t have the oratory skills of Obama or the ‘charm’ (is that what you guys like about him?) of Trump, but he’s highly competent and that’s what this country needs right now. 

You prob didn't see my other posts that state I am not a trump guy. I just don't see Biden as the answer to anything but a trivia question and I don't think the Dems are excited about him either. People are only voting for him to be against trump for the most part, not because he is such a great candidate.  Joe doesnt have much to offer except the only other option. And that is not much of a ringing endorsement. 

While the people who love trump are really set to defend him every chance they get.  Joe is more like okay I guess if vanilla is all you have I will take it over orange crush.  Lol.  He is a poor candidate at best

This is what i don't understand. The paths presented are so different i can't imagine any Republican (even if they hate Trump) pulling that lever for Harris/Biden. 
I just can't see how you could pull your lever for the same people that are rioting, burning, shooting cops, calling for the downfall of the constitution, will nominate activist judges instead of constitutionalist etc etc etc.....will be pulling their lever for......i can't wrap my head around it....

Because they is a very small
Segment of what you see on TV you can’t really be that stupid.

Biden and Harris do not support the riots. Biden is pretty middle of the road

I generally don't engage in political nonsense online, and I'm certainly not wasting my time reading the article. I saw him answer that question. He did not say what that headline wants you to believe. Period. Anyone with half a desire to think clearly and think for them self, understood exactly what he was saying. Sheep and haters are gonna hate, and they will believe anything that supports their hate, even when common sense tells them otherwise.  I have plenty of them in my family, the things they believe are true, are simply preposterous. 

1 hour ago, Chef said:

Because they is a very small
Segment of what you see on TV you can’t really be that stupid.

Biden and Harris do not support the riots. Biden is pretty middle of the road

These riots are going to cost billions, more than any other in U.S history and will cause inner city food deserts which is a terrible thing for the people of these communities. Who is getting their news from tvs it all alt media online. Kamala was soliciting money to bail these people out until it was effecting them in the poles. Than they came out against it but I have yet to hear Biden call out Antifa by name for the damage.

3C12F9C3-C3F1-4A51-9892-380495F6E224.jpeg

Edited by 9jNYstarkOH
  • Like 3

2 hours ago, Don_C said:

I generally don't engage in political nonsense online, and I'm certainly not wasting my time reading the article. I saw him answer that question. He did not say what that headline wants you to believe. Period. Anyone with half a desire to think clearly and think for them self, understood exactly what he was saying. Sheep and haters are gonna hate, and they will believe anything that supports their hate, even when common sense tells them otherwise.  I have plenty of them in my family, the things they believe are true, are simply preposterous. 

As I read this, I realised that I had no idea who you were referencing and that your sentiment could be equally applied to both parties and therefore is the perfect political comment in 2020.

Well done, sir. 

Biden will remain "middle of the road" until his handlers tell him what to do !

What planet do you live on that someone running for president of the United States has handlers. Should I make you a tin foil hat and get the bunker ready.

Stop watching Hannity and tucker Carlson

1 hour ago, Chef said:

What planet do you live on that someone running for president of the United States has handlers. Should I make you a tin foil hat and get the bunker ready.

Stop watching Hannity and tucker Carlson

Everything they all do and say ,is focused grouped and poll driven ,handlers are but  a small part .

Signed Larry, earth .

My bunker is all set ,six months of food and water, years upon years of ammo, and we just started buying Gold but will add to it .

Edited by Nomad

2 hours ago, Chef said:

Have you ever watched the NEWS and seen Biden get asked a tough question and have his handler call the end of the interview . Biden is a puppet and wouldn't last long as president . Then Kamala Harris would take over . That is one scary thought of having her in charge !

• Like 3

5 hours ago, Versatile_Hunter said:

it is only because of  the china virus   I I'm posting much  scared to go out right now much , usually   I go  months with out looking at these sites like this   .

you should watch tim pool he has  your  political views  but is voting for trump because dems   have gone crazy  maybe he can talk some sense into you .

Have you ever watched the NEWS and seen Biden get asked a tough question and have his handler call the end of the interview . Biden is a puppet and wouldn't last long as president . Then Kamala Harris would take over . That is one scary thought of having her in charge !

What is so scary about her? She is a woman of color ?