How is this not sick

See 2008-2016 for reference.  And 47 years of nothing. 
A lot of things trump has done with policy I am very happy about.  A long list. I have a hard time coming up with anything for the Obama era.  Or anything Joe has done to date . . 
That being said I can also see a lot of things trump has done I don't like. Usually revolving around his lack of respect and dignity. But usually not policy.  He creates a very divisive country for sure.  But I don't even think you look at Biden and are really encouraged much.  As I think most Dems aren't even estatic with him.  
And I do actually hope he gets his pick of judge only because i know I will like his pick better.  But it's amazing to see the right act like they wouldn't be fighting it tooth and nail as well if the shoe was on the other foot. 

So Mitch McConnell and long term senate republicans are they responsible for doing nothing over their careers too should we voted them all out too. What if the next republican candidate after trump has been in government for ever are they useless too ?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I didn't vote for him becasue I wanted to share a dinner table with him or have him babysit my grand kids. lol

Serious idea if the powers that be in the Republican Party are following this thread....
Put Pence up NOW as Presidential candidate and make Trump VP...can that even be done?

Remove Trump(the person) from the equation and what do the Dems have to argue..Pence wins in a landslide.

Four years ago, I think I saw one Clinton sign in Delaware County. Maybe two. This year I see as many Biden signs as I do Trump, if not a few more. 

Could be people feel they need to announce for Biden to help him versus the last time where Clinton was considered a shoo-in. Could be that some Trump people simply don't want to broadcast their choice. But it is noticeable.

2 minutes ago, crappyice said:

Serious idea if the powers that be in the Republican Party are following this thread....
Put Pence up NOW as Presidential candidate and make Trump VP...can that even be done?

Remove Trump(the person) from the equation and what do the Dems have to argue..Pence wins in a landslide.

Someone would need to check him for a pulse first.

• Like 1

He is a weird weird man, did you know pence won’t have a business lunch with a woman who is not his wife unless his wife is present. How could he be president if he couldn’t even eat lunch with female world leaders..

Are these the values we want at the top of our country

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Chef said:

So Mitch McConnell and long term senate republicans are they responsible for doing nothing over their careers too should we voted them all out too. What if the next republican candidate after trump has been in government for ever are they useless too ?

Yes

51 minutes ago, Chef said:

He is a weird weird man, did you know pence won’t have a business lunch with a woman who is not his wife unless his wife is present. How could he be president if he couldn’t even eat lunch with female world leaders..

That is a bad value now? Old school marriage?

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, Chef said:

So basically you want to get rid of everyone that has served in both the senate and the house for more than say 3 terms

I am for term limits for sure. I want to say yes to that statement but i would have to think about it a little more. 3 terms in the Senate is 18 years. 

Opposite for sniffy Joe...his wife is not allowed to attend any lunches where woman are present!

So are all your attacks against the republicans personal? Or do you vote by policy?

4 hours ago, Chef said:

That is part of what is sick, this is the president. How is it ok for the president of the United States to troll

Hes human not superman , the other did as well in the media of the day.. Reagan with Democratic jokes. 

4 hours ago, Chef said:

I think if Trump wins the Rioting will be more wide spread for sure. That being said if he looses I see more of a potential for some serious acts of violence

I think the opposite Democrats are crazy  I don't see conservatives rioting , wearing pussys on their heads, antifa,  blm are Democrat left.leaning .. they will lose their minds if he wins.. then the fun can begin :)

6 hours ago, crappyice said:

And chefs point to that is ,”should our president be trolling?”
I see both sides to that argument-1. he needs to troll to keep up with the media bias and “defend” himself with offense or smoke screens...or 2. He’s the F’in president of the US, stop acting like a MS girl with a new Insta account

Chicken and egg debate

I have a good friend that works in a 3 letter agency and meets with him once a month or more.. it's all a strategy to get his rivals in a fury and make a mistake or hide what else he is doing, I dont care what he tweets, the question is is he doing the job he was voted in for??  If he is then why complain cause you dont like him, so dont invite him to dinner...  I dont like my boss either but if hes doing his job a d let's me do mine who cares???  

All I hear is how evil he is ...has anyone looked at those running against him??? Evil there as well... personally in all in for a reboot of constitution and amendments..  forget the rest of the world a d concentrate on the usa.

• Like 2

3 hours ago, Chef said:

I don’t know where you get your news, he is on TV every day talking to the public. You are watching propaganda not news.

So why did you come back as phantom and not rattler? Just felt like being more of a creep ?

he doesn't take questions  he does  not speak  with  live  people large groups  I watch both  sides cnn  and fox  just to see who is lying more .

see trump takes questions from  hostiles  left  media    biden only takes   questions from press that are for him  that will not ask the tuff questions , are  you blind . you obviously don't watch much news . 

• Like 2

2 hours ago, Chef said:

I hope you understand that I am not all that happy with either party.  My hope was an independent would run and show both parties we are sick of them. 

I just don't want to see Hillary or Biden in there.  If the Dems had a decent candidate I would be open to it for sure.  I just don't see one. You gotta admit their field loooks a lot like the bad news bears. 

Mike Rowe for president! 

• Like 1

2 hours ago, crappyice said:

I would like to see Nikki Haley put her hat in for 2024.  At the very least run as VP with Pence. 

Unless of course we can get Mike Rowe!  

• Like 2

Opposite for sniffy Joe...his wife is not allowed to attend any lunches where woman are present!

So are all your attacks against the republicans personal? Or do you vote by policy?

Normally yes and normally I vote republican. Just can’t vote for trump

33 minutes ago, Steuben Jerry said:

You think?

I figured;

phantom was papist

Vaginal Hunter was Splitear Leland.

Rattler voluntarily left so I don't see why he'd change identities to troll.

There are so many forums I have been to over the years.  I really don't remember all of them or even nick names or passwords  forget them all the time   and stuff but I am  pretty sure did not use any of those you posted  not sure if   I ever signed up to this one  before there are so many of them  on the internet .

Edited by phantom

11 minutes ago, Chef said:

Can def tell down deep you lean more Republican and I can understand not wanting trump.  Just Biden to me is no winning solution.  It is truly disappointing that there aren't better options.  There is def no middle ground on trump most people either love him or hate him and nothing in between. And there is no changing anyone's mind on it as well. 

Edited by Robhuntandfish

5 minutes ago, Chef said:

This is what i don't understand. The paths presented are so different i can't imagine any Republican (even if they hate Trump) pulling that lever for Harris/Biden. 

I just can't see how you could pull your lever for the same people that are rioting, burning, shooting cops, calling for the downfall of the constitution, will nominate activist judges instead of constitutionalist etc etc etc.....will be pulling their lever for......i can't wrap my head around it....