Great hunting video

steve863

3 hours ago, Jeremy K said:

Cant relate lose interest in it.

Check out last years NY hunting public series,that stalk on that giant buck in a goldenrod field was amazing. It certainly can be done here.

Oops,i just saw it has been mentioned already.

It took only one guy to kill the buck,but the 2nd stalked with Zach to get close footage and the other two stayed on the cliff and filmed from there. It was one of their best episodes for sure.

Edited by BowmanMike

1 hour ago, BowmanMike said:

Check out last years NY hunting public series,that stalk on that giant buck in a goldenrod field was amazing. It certainly can be done here.

Oops,i just saw it has been mentioned already.

It took only one guy to kill the buck,but the 2nd stalked with Zach to get close footage and the other two stayed on the cliff and filmed from there. It was one of their best episodes for sure.

I've been watching them since the first deer tour , i have easily watched every episode multiple times LOL

I started watching The Hunting Public when the Covid lockdown happened. Got pretty hooked on their videos! I check everyday for new ones. Started working my way backwards and am just about done with the 2017 deer tour. (Watching one right now as a matter of fact! LOL) I like their videos better than when they were with Midwest Whitetails.

I can forgive a 20 year old for doing that. The staged bullshit dramatic whisper is too much.
Idea for show: hunter stalks, shoots, kills and processes a deer without saying a damn word.
Working title: The Stoic Hunter.

Where do I audition? Minus the stalking I am what you want since I hate talking except to say, “can someone bring me a High Life? Hello? Anyone?!?”

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• 3 weeks later...
On 9/25/2020 at 7:47 AM, steve863 said:

I have never been a big fan of hunting videos, but these guys from The Hunting Public Youtube series are plain amazing.  Me and my son have become avid watchers and look forward to every video they post.  I know there are a few people on the forum here who have mentioned them in the past.  The video they posted last night has got to be the greatest hunting video I've ever seen.  Definitely not the usual canned hunt garbage from a heated box blind overlooking a food plot.  Just an amazing stalk and the genuine excitement from these guys is really great to watch.  The video is a bit longer than what they usually post but it's worth every minute!  Just thought I'd share the link for those who don't follow this series.

Finally got around to watching it last night!  Great, great video.

• Like 1