WW2 Navy Ashtray

BizCT

A very cool piece of memorabilia, Biz...

Appears to be the head of a 3" shell, surrounded by .45 acps  with a 30-06 in the primer hole..I would guess that the larger projectile is a .50 BMG.....

I brought home an intact ( empty) 5"  shell casing, but I am not sure what happened to it..probably lost it in my house fire in 1994...Wish I still had it...

• Like 2

Appears to be the head of a 3" shell, surrounded by .45 acps  with a 30-06 in the primer hole..I would guess that the larger projectile is a .50 BMG.....
I brought home an intact ( empty) 5"  shell casing, but I am not sure what happened to it..probably lost it in my house fire in 1994...Wish I still had it...

Thanks for the insight! It’s pretty damn heavy

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
  • Like 1

What are you looking to do with it son; pawn it, sell it, or donate it? 617ef57c45dd8bde4993b3520ead6f2d.jpg&key=ef5fbd6f9bb22f5d4f1075bef726674e25aec6a0f7319db4c87ccc6a5f4bf798

Likely give it to someone in western New York. Are you free next week to pick it up?

• Like 1

Yea it’s really cool you can even see the headstamps
On some of the ammo

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  • Like 1

Thanks for the insight! It’s pretty damn heavy

It's pretty damn mine tomorrow morning after I pick it up in exchange for one beer as barter then I intend to smoke a cigar and use it as my ash tray when I finally kill a big buck. Ideally next Saturday if I am lucky enough to see anything

#ThankYouForLessOverzealousModding #WeDemandUnlimitedLikes
#WeDemandADislikeButton

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, The Jerkman said:

It's pretty damn mine tomorrow morning after I pick it up in exchange for one beer as barter then I intend to smoke a cigar and use it as my ash tray when I finally kill a big buck. Ideally next Saturday if I am lucky enough to see anything

#WeDemandADislikeButton

You dont live in western ny ,the OP specifically said it had to go to someone in wny ! 

Biz ,just put it in the baby seat when you bring it out.

• Like 1

You dont live in western ny ,the OP specifically said it had to go to someone in wny ! 
You are trying to use it for illegal cannabis smoking. That only flies in Canada which is still 5 miles from where you live

#WeDemandADislikeButton

Just now, The Jerkman said:

You are trying to use it for illegal cannabis smoking. That only flies in Canada which is still 5 miles from where you live

#WeDemandADislikeButton

Green vegetable matter is legal in NY

1 minute ago, The Jerkman said:

Only if you have one of those card things. Thankfully for you I do not to my knowledge believe you would qualify for one. You are too healthy

#WeDemandADislikeButton

I dont have one but I know numerous people who do , the doctors office to get a card Is like a revolving door . Everyone qualifies. 

#WeDemandADislikeButton

Sorry gentlemen, but I’m keeping it. However, I’d gladly let both of you come over to ash in it. No cigs. But cigars, blunts, dirty blunts, buck blunts, etc. is fine

• Like 2

Sorry gentlemen, but I’m keeping it. However, I’d gladly let both of you come over to ash in it. No cigs. But cigars, blunts, dirty blunts, buck blunts, etc. is fine

Lol I have some more Cubans that need smoking

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  • Like 2

Excellent decision to keep it.

#WeDemandADislikeButton

• Like 2

7 minutes ago, Biz-R-OWorld said:

I'm glad to hear it ,I was gonna pack it away and give it to Olivia when she gets married .

• Like 2