Luna and Kunox’s Tracking Journal 2020

outdoorstom

Our tracking season cannot start until October 6. I spent a couple weeks hunting in Idaho and I’ve have to quarantine for two weeks upon returning. The Health Department had screeners as I got off the plane in Syracuse, and they now text me every day.  I’ve had to turn down three bear tracks so far and it’s killing me! Since the state issues my tracking license, I’m not taking any chances and will wait this out.

• Like 16

14 minutes ago, outdoorstom said:

Our tracking season cannot start until October 6. I spent a couple weeks hunting in Idaho and I’ve have to quarantine for two weeks upon returning. The Health Department had screeners as I got off the plane in Syracuse, and they now text me every day.  I’ve had to turn down three bear tracks so far and it’s killing me! Since the state issues my tracking license, I’m not taking any chances and will wait this out.

On average, are bears tougher for the dogs to find than deer ?

I,love your posts, and admire you quarantined and all . However we’ve had three groups from Florida, one from  Texas and one from Delaware stay with us this summer . Our kids have gone to Colorado, California,Utah, Arizona,Virginia.

Nobody quarantines, it’s all a game . Don’t answer your  phone or better yet , use a burner when traveling .

One daughter works in a hospital, everyone there  has been traveling and  has not quarantined.

Nobody has got in trouble ,it’s just  a scare game .

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1

I,love your posts, and admire you quarantined and all . However we’ve had three groups from Florida, one from  Texas and one from Delaware stay with us this summer . Our kids have gone to Colorado, California,Utah, Arizona,Virginia.
Nobody quarantines, it’s all a game . Don’t answer your  phone or better yet , use a burner when traveling .
One daughter works in a hospital, everyone there  has been traveling and  has not quarantined.
Nobody has got in trouble ,it’s just  a scare game .

Nailed it!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Top 3!? I think your underestimating that a bit. I put this right next to live from the woods thread peak season!!!!

Have you seen [mention]Water Rat [/mention] work in Today’s Chuckle? That man is Picasso, Rembrandt, and Shakespeare rolled into one! And any “Live from” and “Harvest thread” has kept me afloat at work until I am back out there!

• Like 1

4 hours ago, outdoorstom said:

Are those jagdterriers?

(Also, good for you for following the quarantine protocol. The only way to keep the numbers down is by us all doing our part.)

Edited by Versatile_Hunter
  • Confused 1

You can just go get a Covid test, test negative and go out. My coworker did it

• Like 1

22 hours ago, mlammerhirt said:

You guys are considered essential workers.......tell the state to cut the dream team loose!

Sent from my moto z3 using Tapatalk

I posted this on FB last night....Seriously, I’m not into drama. Someone mentioned me being an essential worker, and after thinking about it, I’m going to consider myself one. What‘s the difference between me and a store employee? Nothing....we’re both supplying food. I’m open for business.

Edited by outdoorstom
  • Like 15

I ousted this on FB last night....Seriously, I’m not into drama. Someone mentioned me being an essential worker, and after thinking about it, I’m going to consider myself one. What‘s the difference between me and a store employee? Nothing....we’re both supplying food. I’m open for business.
Game on!! Can't wait for the first track!

Sent from my moto z3 using Tapatalk

4 hours ago, Trial153 said:
4 hours ago, outdoorstom said:
I sure did. Do you know them?

Yes very well.

I lived right around the corner from John and Jolanta. John was my tracking mentor starting in 1998. Great people. John is getting up there in age now.