half way done

Red

thank you guys. its a half bear mount i cant remeber the exact name of it but ill ask the taxidermist when hes done next week. ive never seen a bear until i got this one but we were seeing sign here and there last hunting season. this year i didnt see any sign until this past sunday when i was doing some stalking with the muzzle loader i came across some real small bear tracks on the same farm that i shot this big girl off of.

Cool ! As you know I hunt 8m too.That is the first bear I have seen from there but I have heard of the sightings.

this is the only bear i have ever seen. my buddy that i hunt with seen 2 in the park while we were bow hunting in 2009 but you cant shoot them in the park. another friend of mine hunts in the town of sheridan and he sees a few each year.

i actually got hooked up on the mount he took over $400 off ive been there 4 times in the past 2 years and sent more then 20 people to the taxidermist over the past 5 years. im always very pleased with the work and hes very personal with you even if you dont see him for a few years he remebers you by your first and last name and remembers each animal you brought in. remebers your profession and kids i really enjoy that.