blackbeltbill

Wish There Was 1 More Season Of This Great Show.

5 minutes ago, blackbeltbill said:

Did you read the books? I never got into the show, but enjoyed the books one of the  prequel books “Knight of the Seven Kingdoms”. 

I'd have killed her too, but I would have LOVED her to death, if I were a little younger.....

1 hour ago, Splitear said:

Did you read the books? I never got into the show, but enjoyed the books one of the  prequel books “Knight of the Seven Kingdoms”. 

No, I missed the Books and, I am a Bookworm. 

Game of Thrones ended on a very High point. A Shame as there is room to keep going with the show.

42 minutes ago, blackbeltbill said:

No, I missed the Books and, I am a Bookworm. 

Game of Thrones ended on a very High point. A Shame as there is room to keep going with the show.

The whole series of books is a commitment, but well worth it in my opinion. 

• Like 1

I have never seen this show.
I wish Friends was still on Netflix. 

Come on, man...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
  • Like 1

I find a duck's opinion of me is very much influenced by whether or not I have bread

-Mitch Hedberg

11 hours ago, Splitear said:

The whole series of books is a commitment, but well worth it in my opinion. 

I loved the show. I couldn't get into the books though, too much bouncing around for me... 

I think DROGON showed more Emotion + Wisdom then most of the Characters on Game Of Thrones.

The Show ended on both a High + Sour Note.. 

5 hours ago, The_Real_TCIII said:

Come on, man...

I too have never seen the show.  I have HBO Max and it's there in my to watch queue for like the longest time.

• Like 1

NRA Lifetime member.

"We do not inherit the Earth from our ancestors, we borrow it from our children." - Native American Indian Proverb

"My goal in life is to become as wonderful as my dog thinks I am" - Toby & Eileen Green

4 hours ago, ncountry said:

I loved the show. I couldn't get into the books though, too much bouncing around for me... 

I read the books on my kindle so it was hard to refer to the maps, family trees etc. Which would have helped. I read them again after the show and liked them even more

• Like 3

I find a duck's opinion of me is very much influenced by whether or not I have bread

-Mitch Hedberg

1 hour ago, The_Real_TCIII said:

I read the books on my kindle so it was hard to refer to the maps, family trees etc. Which would have helped. I read them again after the show and liked them even more

A lot of people complain about how it bounced around with each chapter being a different character, but I'm really glad he did it like that. There are so many characters, it would have been really hard to keep up with the "who's who" of what was going on.

• Like 2

I had HBO for a while and binge watched it.  I then shut off HBO cause it was the same thing over and over. So I watched all but the last season.  And eh, that's ok. It doesn't keep me awake at night. Come at me if you must. Lol 

I had HBO for a while and binge watched it.  I then shut off HBO cause it was the same thing over and over. So I watched all but the last season.  And eh, that's ok. It doesn't keep me awake at night. Come at me if you must. Lol 

The second to last season was incredible, the last was not great

-Mitch Hedberg

To me scenes like this make the show great

-Mitch Hedberg