ATV 400 OR 500 Buying New

we've burned threw wheelers on the farm. i had an '85 suzuki quadracer LT250R that was fast and rode nice but couldn't keep it running. an older Suzuki quadrunner 250 had so many hours/miles when the dealer took it in to replace a pump from us riding wheelies with it non stop he said he'd never seen a atv with that many. upgraded to a honda foreman 450 which handled and rode like crap but it was a bullet proof work horse for the farm. that ran until everything else around it wore out. for a while now we've had a yamaha 400 kodiak that's borderline nutless but rides really nice and had been used and abused but still runs and works.

it really depends on what you're looking to do with it. in that size more CC's are welcomed no matter what you're doing.  i know a lot of people with ATV's around here and it seems like Polaris has walked away with the sales within the last decade maybe. That's all I see and we've got local dealers to offer up every brand out there.

Had a grizzly 400 and absolutely loved it. That machine was a tank, and fit in all the tight spaces I ever needed it to.
Only reason I sold it was because it was getting impossible to take both boys on it and handle the machine safely. Moved on to a side by side and may never go back to an atv.a536df47aa851d24daa33fc2cfffe81f.jpg

Sent from my moto z3 using Tapatalk

• Like 2